K

Going to plan...........future battle............will die............we will be victorious...........blah blah blah. That was all K heard as her dad talked to her. "Hey!" Her dad yelled as he slapped her. "Ow! What was that for?!" "You should pay attention when I talk to you, especially when we are planning our attack for the Five." "Yeah, well I don't really give a crap about attacking them." "Well, you are just being a little sh-" "Shut up!!!!! Just shut up about this. I don't care about any of this like you do! Okay?!" "K, you should feel the exact same way I do. You are my sweet, evil little girl." K wanted to scream in his face that she wasn't his little girl, she was her mother's little girl. Then she made the stupid mistake of mumbling it. "What did you just say to me?!" Oh crap! He was mad! "Umm, nothing....." "You better not have! Don't make me bring the stick back!" 'The stick' was something that Rahn used to beat K with. It was about as long as a yard stick with holes through it so it could move faster. It had a sharp hook on the end that pierced through flesh as if it were silk. "No! No! Please, please don't bring the stick back!" "Then say it." "Fine,fine. I'm your precious, evil little girl, and I will always be happy trying to kill people and take over the world with you." "Good girl! Now listen to the plan. Tomorrow while they are in school-" "Wait! School?! They're kids?! Like me?!" "Yes, four of them are. I thought you knew that already?" "Well I do now!" K was kind of excited when she learned that they were kids, but her excitement faded when she remembered that she would be fighting them. "Anyway, so while they are in school," Rahn continued, "We are going to start a fire in a nearby field to catch the leaders attention. He wants them to start practicing their powers in real missions, so while they are putting out the fire, we will conduct a surprise attack. And remember, go after the one that heals, okay?" "Okay."