Generation Lost//7

÷€! €×^$ a month and a half later÷€! €×^$
'~~~~~~ Chris' POV '~~~~~~
I was awoken by Jess yelling at someone. I got up to also hear whimpering as I got closer to them. I opened the back curtains that led to the bunks to reveal excaty what I thought I would see. Heaven cowering in a corner with Jess standing over her yelling at the top of her lungs. Heaven had noticed me but I told him to be quiet by putting my finger over my mouth.
"Jessica Parker White! What the hell do you think your doing?!" I commanded causing her to jump along with the guys popping their heads out of their bunks.
"I-I, uh, nothing. Heh heh." She answered nervously.
"Do I look like I was born yesterday? I can see that you're yelling at Heaven. So why the fuck are you yelling at her? Did she do something she wasn't suppose to? Because if she did then you should've come to me instead of handling it yourself." I said angrily.
"Uh, uh-" She stammered.
"Go." I whispered.
"What?"
"I said go!Leave! Get off the bus! We're over! Get your things and leave! I don't want to see you!" I yelled coldly.
The guys looked at me like I was crazy but I was only focusing on Heaven who looked guilty. Jessica looked at me with sad eyes but I didn't look at her, I couldn't. She pushed past me to get her stuff. I walked over to Heaven and held my hand out for her to grab but she didn't. She only looked at me with confusion. Heaven didn't move a muscle and I knew she wasn't planning to.
I heard the door slam before Heaven reached for my hand. I pulled her up trying to give her a hug but she pushed me away. Now it was my turn to be confused. Why had she pushed me away? What did I do? Before I could say anything she reached her hand up and slapped me.
"Dad I love you, I really do but you're an idiot. I don't know how long Jessica's been a part of your life but I know it's sure as hell has been longer than I have. I remember the day I first met her you told her that she was best thing that had happened to you in a while.
I may not have liked her and vice versa but you loved her. Don't you even dare say anything like 'But I love you too!' because I know you do but I've only known you for two and a half months. So think about what you just did and what you just lost because even though she was a little bitch you're never gonna find one like her again." She snapped before walking off.
I stood there watching her walk to my bedroom. I couldn't believe it. She was right. I had just let go of the best thing I had besides her. What have I done? I was letting go of Jessica after two great years. I truly am an idiot.
÷€#€=*! €$&$€! €÷€#&
So I realized after I had wrote this that this suppose to be Heaven's memories but I had completely forgotten about that as I was writing it so this will be the only chapter in a different point of view. After this chapter it will go back to Heaven's point of view but lucky Crucified people you get a chapter written in Chris' point of view!
That's all so enjoy the story and all that good stuff! Loves! ~ Scarlett Corpse