Break the Cycle//11

"What do you mean we're going to find Heaven? We don't even know where she could possibly be." Ricky questioned once everyone was in the living room.

"Well we do now." I answered getting confused looks.

I showed them the video and they all looked at me like deer in headlights. Nobody couldn't not recognize the place she was at. We had all gone there plenty of times so we knew the place quite well. We took no time in rushing to the car to begin our journey to Heaven.

*^$@^^Heaven's POV*^$@^^

"You know when I married your mother I didn't expect her to stay as long as she did. I almost expected you to tell her what I was doing but for some reason you didn't. That's okay though cause now she's gone and I don't have to worry about her sorry ass anymore." Danny said nonchalantly.

"Don't talk about my mother like that. The only reason I didn't rat you out was because i knew you beat the shit out of me if I tried. Otherwise I had thought about doing that plenty of times." I spat back.

He hit me. Right across the face, he hit me. Yes I was expecting it but I wasn't expecting something like that to set him off. It was a small thing but it angered him. It reminds me of when Chris wanted to see my cuts but I got mad and pushed him away. Chris. I miss him so much. He probably knows where I am. I'm only at the abandoned bakery at the edge of town.

I'm so tired. I just want to go home but Danny won't let me. My face is covered in dirt and tear-stained with some blood streaks from my mouth. This isn't where I belong. That's when it hits me. I've never wanted anything more in this moment than to be dead. I've never wished for death before because it scared me but now life scares me more right now.

I dwelled on the thought until I heard something. A very loud creak indicating a door being open. Chris? The next sound was footsteps, several pairs. He brought the guys with him. It was faint but I could still hear them from what seemed like the other side of the building. It was the best noise I had heard in almost two months. I was so happy that I could cry tears of joy. The steps got closer and closer until I heard another pair of footsteps, Danny's, from the other side of me and something was pressed against the side of my head.

"Don't move." Danny whispered.

The foot steps got closer until it was a single pair. They walked straight towards me and Danny. I saw the face and I wanted to cry so much for two reasons; he came to get me back and the state he was in was horrible. His face was slightly sunken in, dark circles that indicated he hadn't slept in forever, skin paler than it normally was, his makeup was worn and smeared, I could go on and on but I won't.

"Heaven?" His familiar voice croaked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya guys! I know I haven't updated this story in forever and I'm so sorry.

This is kind of a filler chapter and a little bit of a cliffhanger but that's okay right? I will update with a full chapter tomorrow I promise. Also hate to inform you guys that the next chapter maybe the last one, if not than the one after will be.

I guess it would be a great time to explain the Chris part since I think it might be a little confusing. The first time I did it was an accident because I got too into my writing and forgot that this was like a 'looking back on memories with Heaven' type thing so that happened. Then when I did it this last time was on purpose because it was going to help me move the story along a little better then I thought about it some more and came up with something for it. It's like Chris also looking back on it and him telling it from his point of view. When I came up with this it opened my mind up some more to endings better than Heaven dieing and that be the end. So be watching out for that.

Alright now that my author's note has turned into a letter I think it's time I go to sleep. (I'm gonna mess with your guys' feelings in the end so hate me all you want then.)

Comment/vote/fan/ all that other good shit and as always I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye-bye!

~Scarlett Corpse/ Dantastically_PhilTrash#1/ WeTheCrucified

(Also this is a desperate attempt at making sure you guys still love me. Okay bye!)