Paper Cut

Sylvie, Mobius and I drive across the wasteland we have found ourselves in. Looking for who knows what and just hoping we don't find anything or anyone. As we drive we see three figures up ahead, one is yellow, another is smaller and dark, and the last one is a mixture of blue and black, but is taller than the middle one. "Go over there," I point over to the three figures.

"Are you sure that's the best idea?" Mobius looks over to me.

"Just trust me."

"Alright." We get as close as we can to the group, being stopped by a fence in the middle of our path. When we stop we get a good look at the group, one of the members being Loki, when he notices, Mobius starts to laugh, "there he is! We found him!"

I get out of the car and as soon as I close the door and look up I see Loki running toward me shouting, "Kamaria!"

"Loki!" I would start running but before I can even take more then a couple steps Loki is almost tackling me. "You're alive!"

"What happened? You okay?" Loki pulls away and looks me over.

"Yes," I laugh, "we're okay."

"We?" Loki looks back toward the car and sees Mobius and Sylvie. "Mobius! How did you..."

I smile up to Loki and take his hand, "we thought you could use some backup."

Loki takes a deep breath and puts a hand on his hip. When I look back in the direction Loki had come in, I see an older man and a preteen boy. Sylvie lunges at the pair as if she is going to fight them, but loki stops her, "oh, no, wait, wait, wait, these are my friends. Uh, well, they're um... how best to put this?"

"They're Lokis."

Loki nods and gestures to the pair, speaking to Sylvie, "us as a child and us from the future... and us as an alligator." I hadn't notice until Loki had mentioned him, but there is a small alligator between the mens feet. "It's best not to question it."

"You throw a rock out here, you hit a Loki," Mobius puts his hands in his pockets.

"So you're all after that giant cloud monster too, then?" Sylvie gesture to the clouds in the sky, before crossing her arms.

Loki places his hands on his hips again, "well, we haven't decided how we're going to kill it, but..."

"Sorry," I shake my head, "kill it?"

"Yes, we're gonna kill Alioth."

"Oh, my god," I step away from Loki and turn to Sylvie before we both start laughing.

Soon we stop and Sylvie almost wipes a tear from her eyes, "that was your plan."

"Yeah," Loki nods.

I turn to the other three Lokis, "and you all went along with it?"

"I was having my doubts," child Lokis shakes his head.

"Probably unsafe," older Loki nods.

Croki just growls, as Loki looks back to Sylvie and I, "alright, well, what's your plan then?"

"We think the person we're after is beyond The Void at the end of time," Sylvie shrugs.

I nod, "and if they are, that thing is just a guard dog protecting the only way in."

"Okay, so," Loki looks around a bit, "how do we get past the guard dog?"

"I'm gonna enchant it," Sylvie smirks.

Loki laughs, "that's insane, right?"

"As insane as what? Paper cutting a giant cloud to death?"

"Listen, I've been down here longer than you..."

"I'm going to enchant it."

Loki looks over to Mobius who nods, "she's pretty confident."

Loki then looks over to me and I shake my head as I put my hands up, "you're both insane."