02

02 : season 1 episode 1 To the Waters and the Wildpart 2

To the Waters and the Wild
part 2

02 : season 1 episode 1 To the Waters and the Wildpart 2

After a couple minutes of hitting continuous bullseyes I rolled up my sleeves before taking aim again.

Just as I released the arrow I sneezed sending it flying over the top of the target, through the barrier and into the woods.

"Fuck." I sighed, adjusting my quiver that was strapped across my body.

I looked around at the Specialists before walking off to find my arrow.

As I reached the Barrier I hesitated, biting my lip before shaking my head.

"Stop being a baby, you're not going to be attacked." I told myself, letting out a shaky sigh.

I let out a sharp breath then walked through the barrier, causing it to shine an electric blue as it rippled.

I felt the goosebumps rise on my bare arms as I made my way further from the school, searching for the arrow.

After only around a minute of searching I caught sight of the arrow sticking out of a tree just beyond a pile of moss covered stones.

I climbed them with ease.

"What are you doing out here?" A voice made me freeze.

I looked up from where my gaze was fixed on my feet, my eyes landing on a brunette teenage boy in a leather jacket, he couldn't of been much older than myself.

"I could ask you the same thing." I responded calmly in an attempt to hide my nerves.

"I asked first." The boy replied before taking a hit of what appeared to be a joint.