16

16 : season 1 episode 4Some Wrecked Angel part 5⏣

Some Wrecked Angel
part 5

We walked up the steps towards the suite.

"So you aren't in love with Bloom, you're just using her for information?" I asked as we walked past groups of students.

"Pretty much, but I'm not still in love with Stella, it's...it's a difficult situation." Sky nodded as we walked through another set of doors.

"Okay...and why am I being brought into this?" I asked, referencing back to the conversation with Silva.

"Dowling wants us to keep an eye on you or something." He shrugged as we reached the suite.

"No surprise there." I mumbled as I pushed the doors open.

"Guys, is Bloom here?" Sky asked my friends as they all turned to look at us from the sofa where they were sat.

"Did Silva tell you what was happening today?" Aisha spoke in reply. "He must've."

"Is this the suite drama Bloom was talking about?" Sky questioned.

"There is no suite drama." Musa shook her head.

"Okay, I'm so lost right now." Sky replied.

"Dowling's assistant died, the faculty think a fairy did it. So they held the assembly to find out which fairy, but they didn't because he or she wasn't there, so now we don't believe of trust literally anyone." Terra explained pretty quickly.

"Shit. Beatrix." Sky realised.

"Come on." Everyone rushed out of the suite, Sky grabbing my wrist again.

"What is it with people pulling my arm? I can walk myself you know!" I groaned, running to keep up with them.

"Where is she?" Sky asked as he led me into his shared room with Riven.

"Who?" Riven glanced at me before looking back at Sky.

"The unstable sex addict who's been leading you around by your dick." Sky replied. "Where is she?"

"I don't know. Beatrix isn't surgically attached to me. Why do you need her?" Riven responded.

"I'm looking for Bloom. Beatrix was the last person who was with her-" Sky started to explain, not catching on to Riven's attempt at getting him to stop talking.