21

21 : season 1 episode 6A Fanatic Heartpart 2

A Fanatic Heart
part 2

"I know Bloom. She won't just sit around and do nothing." My attention was drawn to Aisha and Stella who were stood talking off to the side slightly.

"Especially if she thinks this is all her fault." Aisha spoke again, her voice becoming easier to make out as we got closer.

"If only her friend hadn't turned on her." Stella pointed out.

"Really? You're still doing this?" Aisha scoffed. "I feel bad, okay? Is that what you want me to say? I figured the fact that I'm coming to you of all people would tell you that I'm sorry. What more do you want?"

"So what do you think she's gonna do?" Stella asked as we got closer.

"Probably something reckless and crazy, but for once, I'm not gonna do it alone. Come on." Bloom interrupted the conversation before walking away.

They both turned to me.

"You guys have the magic, I have the weapon. I think we'll be fine." I nodded, mostly trying to reassure myself more than anyone else.

Stella and Aisha nodded before following after Bloom.

I took one more look around the hall, trying to find Riven but with no luck I followed after my friends.

Bloom lead us behind the counters in the canteen and pulled open a hatch in the floor.

"Mysterious...nice." I commented as we all climbed inside.

The tunnel lead us out us out into the cemetery.

"Come on. We have to make sure the Burned Ones are following me and Ava." Bloom told Aisha and Stella as I jogged to be beside her.

"How do we know they want us? I mean you I get, but me?" I asked as we walked towards the courtyard.

"Rosalind said our powers aren't your usual 'run of the mill' stuff. There's something within us that the others don't have. That's what they want." Bloom summarised.

"My mums going to be here soon with an actual army." Stella interrupted, running to walk beside us as Aisha did the same.

"They won't be here in time, Stella. The Burned Ones have always been after us." Bloom shook her head.