23

23 : season 2 episode 1Low-Flying Panic Attack

Low-Flying Panic Attack

23 : season 2 episode 1Low-Flying Panic Attack

"Ava, are you coming to class?" Bloom asked me as she walked around the boy's dorm room.

Bloom and I had ended up spending the night with the boys while the other girls stayed back at the suite.

"Nah, not feeling it today." I shook my head, resting it on Riven's chest as I lay in bed with him.

"You've said that all week. Rosalind's gonna be pissed." Bloom laughed.

"Make up some excuse for me?" I asked, sending a pair of my best puppy dog eyes in her direction.

"Will do." She nodded before leaving, closing the door behind her as Sky walked into the bathroom leaving Riven and I alone.

"You know I love you, but you've been missing a lot of class." Riven spoke from beneath me.

"Is it so wrong that I want to spend time with my boyfriend?" I asked, placing kissed along his jaw.

"Are you sure that's the only reason." He asked, leaning into my touch.

"Does it matter?" I sighed, moving to straddle his waist as his hands sat on my hips.

"No." He smirked, pulling me down to meet his lips.

Riven and I stood at the side of one of the specialist platforms as we watched four people sparring.

Then Dane walked on with Sky following behind him.

"The little prince and the upstart. This should be good. First blood." Andreas spoke before stepping off the mat.