20

20 : season 1 episode 6A Fanatic Heart

A Fanatic Heart

Aisha had explained the whole situation to Dowling who became more and more infuriated by the second.

"Come with me." She told Aisha as Harvey followed after her.

Aisha looked at me, as if she was asking me to come too.

"I'm not helping you get out of this, you snitched on them so you can deal with it when they find out." I shrugged causing her to follow after Dowling by herself.

"What's the situation?" Silva asked as he joined us, now accompanied by Sky.

"I think the Burned One's through there. Pull it up again." Kat told Riven who pulled out his phone and showed us a video of Noura getting attacked.

"Kat." Silva spoke, drawing her attention away from the video.

"I recognise the hollow Noura ran past." She explained her reasoning.

"Right, let's go." Silva nodded as he started walking away.

"Wait, what. With one fairy?" Riven asked making him stop walking.

"We counted at least six Burned zones. That's fucking stupid." Riven spoke.

"That's an order, Riven. Suck it up." Sky replied.

"Let's go." Silva walked away again, this time we followed after him.

Riven and I walked at the back of the group as Sky walked beside Silva.

"I'm glad he's okay and that I didn't kill him or anything, but he seems a bit cocky now." I mumbled.

"You can say that again." Riven scoffed.

A loud screech from behind us made us stop walking and turn round.

"That noise isn't coming from the forest. It's coming from the school." Sky spoke first.

"Right. Get back and gather all the students and bring them to the courtyard. Move!" Silva ordered, causing everyone to start rushing about.

Riven and I had split off from the others to help search the school which seemed to have lost all its electric power, meaning we had to make due with some torches.