YOU AGAIN!!

~*Part 26*~

~

~

~

~

~*Natalie*~

~

~

~

~

"Good morning!" Louis screamed as he burst into my room.

"Wake up!" Harry screamed.

"You have to go pick up your cousin" Liam said right after.

"You leave us no choice." When Zayn said that i got pretty scared. Right after Niall walked up to my bed and started tickling me. I HATE being tickled.

"STOP IT YOU IDIOT!!!!" I screamed. They all started laughing.

I got up after the horror of being tickled and looked at the time. I WAS LATE! My cousin was going to kill me. I ran downstairs and Brianna had made breakfast but i was so late that i just skipped it.

"Are you going to eat?" Cassie shouted to me

"Later i'm late!" I shouted back. I ran out and the limo driver looked pretty mad. I told him where my cousin would be waiting. It was pretty awkward. Than we finally got there the expression on my cousins face was priceless.

"Wow how much was this?" She asked.

"Nothing. Get in." I shouted back. She quicly rushed into the black stretch limo.

"Is this my surprise?" She asked.

"No your surprise is way better." I replied. Just as I was about to ask her where her boyfriend was she told me that she would text him how to get there because he had to be a little late.

~

Me and my cousin talked the entire time. When we got closer to the house i told her to close her eyes. When we got to the house i quickly ran and got the boys to hide in my room.

"WOW! This is where you live." She said in an awed tone.

"Yup you want a tour."

"OFCOURSE!"

I took her to the kitchen where all the girls were. They all greeted her with a hug and came with us on our tour. We went everywhere except my room.

"Natalie i LOVE the house but can i see your room?" All the girls snickered.

"Sure". We walked to my room and i told her to open the door. She opened the door and the house was filled with an ear renching scream.

"ONE DIRECTION IS IN YOUR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!" Amilia screamed while racing towards the boys. Just then the doorbell rang and i of course ran downstairs to get it.

~

~

~

~

~*Niall*~

~

~

~

~

         We were all hugging Natalies' cousin when the doorbell rang and she ran downstairs.

"That must be Nick" Amilia said while hugging me.

"Who?" I said. Just as the sound of Natalie's scream filled the house. I bursted out the room and down the stairs. What if the person at the door was trying to hurt her or kidnap her or WORSE! This terrible thought was going through my head but it wasn't a murderer or a kidnapper it was worse. Natalie had her hand over her mouth i could tell she was about to cry AND run away so i grabbed her into a tight embrace. The person standing in the doorway was none other than that cheating pig Nick.

"YOU AGAIN!" i heard Louis.