WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~*Part Twenty-One*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Cassie*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

     "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to London." The pilot boomed over the speakers.

"Nat  get your lazy, sleeping, tired, drooling head off of me" I screamed to Nat she looked like a mess.

"Wow Nat you look like something my aunts cat would bring in." Tish told her.

"YIKES!" Lizzie squealed

"OMG We need to get you fixed for your bf N-" Brianna said but than i cut her off

"FASHIONISTA TO THE RESCUE!!!" I pulled out a brush, hair straightener, clothes(she needed to change out of her plane clothes), lip gloss, eye shadow, blush and of course my handy Tic-Tac (She needed a mint).

"Okay we have an hour before ONE DIRECTION gets here so we should all change and touch up our make-up to."

after about 45 minutes all the girls were ready here is what all the girls wearing:

Me: I was wearing a pair of blue denim jean short shorts that looked like they were cut off, a loose crop top with a panda on it, purple eyeshadow and mascara.

Tish: Turquoise cut off ripped jean short shorts, a pink loose crop top with white lips on it, shimmer lip gloss and mascara.

Brianna: Red denim shorts, a tight white red striped crop top and mascara.

Lizzie: Denim shorts with the amarican flag on it, a Union Jack loose top, light pink eye shadow and mascara.

Natalie: Tie die denim cut off shorts, floral bandeau with a navy blue cardigan over it, skin tone eye shadow and mascara.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Natalie*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

      *BEEP BEEP BEEP* MY PHONE BUZZED

N: Where are you guys?

ME: Where are you?

N: Waiting where you guys are supposed to exit.

ME: Oh, go wait at the doors that's where the boys are.

N: WHAT BOYS?!?!?!?!?

ME: One Direction don't worry :).

N: Okay see u.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Niall*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

          "Where are they do you think they got mobbed by fans." Harry was mumbling while pacing. "Your girlfriend is fine Hazza calm down" Liam tried to reassure him.

"NICK" i heard Natalie scream

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?" all of us boys said at once.

I turned around and some broad, tall dark haired boy was embracing MY GIRL!!!!!!!

"Her boyfriend" Cassie said. "Yeah" Tish followed

I was frozen just like when Natalie fainted right in front of me. I needed an x-ray because i'm sure my heart had been ripped out of my chest.

"Niall you okay mate" i heard Liam say.

I looked at Natalie and Nick and then bursted out of the airport doors and went looking for a place to be alone.

"NIALL!" I heard Natalie scream than she came running after me.

Here's one thing i know about Natalie she is not athletic but when she wants to be she is as fast as a lightning bolt. 

"NIALL I WAS CALLING YOU WHY ARE YOU CRYING!!!" SHE YELLED AT ME.

"YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GO BACK TO YOUR PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND!!" I burst out screaming at her. As soon as i said that i wanted to take it back.

Natalie ran the other way away from the airport with tears in her eyes. Right after she sped away Nick sped after her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!" all the girls screamed. Great now i offendend the girl i love and i have four other angry girls surrounding me............. This should end well.