JEALOUSY

Authors Note: Hey so thanks for reading please vote more and would it hurt to fan lol. This is sort of a confusing chapter a lot of switching parts so i'm sorry if it's hard to keep up.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Part Fifteen*~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Lizzie*~

~

~

~

~

~

       There i was talking to Harry i really like him i have ever since we met and i think he  was starting to like me. Than everyone walks in we continued talking and you know lauging and what ever. Than he turns around and goes: "Liz i've wanted to ask you this ever since we met....." everything was perfect than Natalie walks out. Harry didn't even finish talking he just got up and ran to her he hugged her so tight and spun her around. She has always gotten the attention ever since we were little. I swear i feel like killing her.

~

~

~

~

~*Cassie*~

~

~

~

~

        "Ha ha omg you are to funny." i said to Zayn while we were walking to the bus. I really like him ever since i heard him sing on X-Factor and his amazing eyes. We walk into the bus and everyone was talking than Zayn turns around and says: "Cassie you are so beautiful and sweet and funny would you....". Than Natalie walks out and all his attention moves to her. She has always been the attention seeker just because she faints. Zayn ran up to her and hugged her. He knew her from the X-Factor. He didn't even finish his sentence. I'm going to kill her

~

~

~

~

~*Tish*~

~

~

~

~

        "Thanks for telling me about Natalie's condition didn't want to make a fool of myself." Liam said. "No problem." i said while giggling. I really like Liam i have since the first time he went on the X-Factor. "Do you think that Natalie is fine she looked terrible?" Liam asked. "One yes she's fine. Two how do you know her name?" i asked extremeley wonderous. "Well... Harry kept on trying to call her." he replied.

Wow even when we haven't seen thesse people in a while or never Natalie still gets most of the attention.

We walk into the van and Liam turns around to me and says : "Listen i barely know you but i would like to ..." Then Nat walks out and he runs over to her leaving me in the dust. I planning on killing her.

~

~

~

~

~*Natalie*~

~

~

~

~

      Ow my head hurts and what am i doing in a tour bus. Oh no i fainted great. Wait who's voices are those i hear Harrys' and the boys from One Direction, I could hear Nialls' voice over all the others. I really like Niall it's just his amazing eyes or his laugh or his personality. Than i heard more voices than suddenly i heard Harry say:"Still out cold". That was my que. i walked out and said:''I am?". All of the boys came running towards me. I guess they remembered me or maybe they were just glad that a girl didn't die in their tour bus. I knew why my friends didn't but this time was different three of them seemed almost angry wait no they are angry.Why? Only Brianna wasn't angry because she was talking to some one. Wait NO! Is that NIALL!!!! Brianna knows i like him why is she doing this.