BOOTCAMP

~*Part Eleven*~

~*Harry's POV*~

    Me and Natalie both got called back on stage. '' What are they going to do now tell us why we weren't good enough to make it to the judges house.'' Natalie asked in an angry tone. Than this blonde haired Irish boy answered '' They might be putting us in groups.'' ''Thanks but it was a rhetorical question. Also what's your name.'' Natalie asked him. ''Oh my name is Niall.'' The blonde haired boy replied.

      We were all told to get back onto the stage. The boys went to one side and the girls went to the other. Except Natalie she was told to stand in the middle. '' Alright you are all probably wondering why we called you back. '' Simon Cowell said. Everyone nodded in agreement. '' You are now as you are in the group category, we thought you were to good to let go.'' Simon told us. Everyone was so happy we exited the stage but Natalie was asked to stay.

        During the time that i spent waiting for Natalie i learned the rest of the lads names. There is Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Right after we learned eachothers names Natalie burst through the stage doors. ''Nat what's wrong'' i asked she was crying a pool of tears. ''They..s..s..said...tha..tha..that....i...i...i'm good bu..bu..but i..i.. don't fi..fi...fi..fit in wi... with any ...o..o..of the groups s...s..s...so....i'm go....go...going ....ho...ho...home.'' she said inbetween sobs. ''So what happens now?'' i asked. Now she could speak. ''I missed the audition for the academy so i guess i'm going back to Canada.'' that was the last thing she said until she ran out the doors with the rest of the girls (Cassie, Brianna, Tish, Lizzie) close behind her.