LE BF<3

~*Part Twenty*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Tish*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

 “SHUT UP NATALIE!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE WE DOING,  RE-LIVING X-FACTOR AUDITION DAY?!?!?!?!?” I screamed.

“Tish we need to go to the airport or we’ll miss our flight.” Natalie screamed back.

“That’s it we don’t have time for this!!!!!!” Brianna said

“What are you going to do?” I asked I was sort of scared.

“Tish right now you are standing in between me and seeing my boyfriend.” Liz screamed at this point I was getting nervous.

“Get her girls!” Cassie shouted before the girls burst into my room.

“I’m wearing my pj’s.” I said

“Then you’re changing in the airport bathroom, oh sweet revenge.” Natalie said with an evil smirk on her face.

The next thing I knew the girls picked me up Liz got some clothes and I was carried to the car. Even though I was being carried I did not leave any of the girls without scratches on their arms or face.

“Tish my hair looked good today and you messed it up” Natalie said while re-doing her makeup and putting Band-Aids on her arm.

“No fear my handy mini brush is always in my carry on.” Cassie said while passing Natalie the brush.

We were going to the airport now and all of us were excited but we were paranoid to.  We wanted to look good just in case there were cameras.

You want to know who is driving Natalie and we are all in the exact same seats as in the accident nervous you betcha.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Brianna*~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

“Told you we would make it in one piece” Natalie said.

“Let’s not talk about the car and get our luggage checked in.” I said.

~

~

~

~

~

A WHILE LATER

~

~

~

~

~

    “RUUUUUUUN WE’RE GOING TO MISS OUR PLANE!!!!!!” Cassie screamed. We were 5 minutes late oh I hope we don’t miss it.

“Natalie hurry up!!” Lizzie screamed

“Just go on without me.” Nat said very dramatically.

“I wish” Tish said while grabbing Natalie by the hair and practically dragging her.

~

~

~

~

Luckily we made it.

“Boarding passes.” The lady said. We gave them to her.

“Your seats have been changed.” She said. Great what other crappy seats do we get.

“You have been moved to first class and actually the best seats in first class.” She said.

“Natalie don’t faint because I am going to.” Cassie said sarcastically.

The lady showed us to our seats. Nat and Cassies’ faces were priceless.

“We have room to do our hair and make-up” they both squealed

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Natalie*~

*Beep Beep Beep* My phone buzzed.

From: Le BF<3

Hey did you guys get on the plane?

To: Le BF<3

Yup so I guess I’ll see you when we land.

From: Le BF<3

Of course see you in twelve hours.

To: Le BF<3

You got it g2g plane is taking off and flight attendant is getting mad. Bye Love Ya.