YOU WANT US TO DO WHAT!?!?!?

~*Part Thirteen*~

~

~

~

~*Brianna*~

~

~

~

    ''See told you that they wouldn't see us. We were to far away.'' I told Natalie who of course loved the concert. ''Yeah but Brianna we're not home free yet.'' Cassie pointed out. It's true they're were a bunch of screaming girls standing in front of the gates where the tour buses were.

'' Why are all these girls just standing and screaming?" Lizzie asked. "I don't know why don't you ask the five pop stars behind the fence. Oh gosh c'mon guys lay low let's go." Natalie said. Just then Tish turned around and screamed: ''EXCUSE US MOVE!!!!!!!".

      No one said anything but we were all thinking it: we don't want to get noticed. A while after a security guard came up to us and told us to follow her.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~*Cassie*~

~

~

~

~

      "Okay so i need you girls to jump over the fence. If i let you in through the doors fans might push through.'' The security said. ''Wait you want us to do WHAT?!?!?!?!?'' Lizzie screamed in shock. ''Um how high is it?'' i asked. "Pretty high if you fall" she answered. "Well that won't be a problem i never fall." Natalie sarcastically said and we all laughed ,she is a huge klutz. Another security guard brought us a small ladder to help us get on the fence but... getting down was all up to us.

~A few moments later~

        "GUYS I'M GONNA FALL!!!" Natalie screamed. "Natalie don't you dare" Tish screamed back. She was already on the along with Liz and I. "Not my choice!!!!!" Natalie said. She fell and as she was falling she grabbed on to Briannas' arm. It felt like everything was in slow motion. We watched our friends fall knowing that there was nothing we could do to help them. 

~Brianna~

~

~

~

          "You girls okay?'' the security guard asked. "Yeah were fine just ... you know.... just... A POSSIBLE CONCUSSION!!!!" I screamed.