CHAPTER 27: Fireworks

My EVIL Prince•
CHAPTER 27: FIREWORKS.

THIRD PERSON's Pov:

"HOW'S the game you were playing?" Lova heard a voice from the telephone receiver when he clicked it. It was a voice call. There's something weird about the man who have been calling him for almost every day, but he never bother to give a shit to it. He put the phone up and dialled the man. Few more rings before he finally answered.

"No more moves right now." He took a deep breath. "He still doesn't move his game."

"Why?"

It wasn't the man he expected to hear but he just blew it out.

"I don't know." He said tiredly. "Why didn't you ask him? You can always find your way to find out why."

"You know the condition and the rules." The voice became low and dangerous. "You know what will happen to your father when you didn't do your part."

He clech his fist and took a deep breath. This is getting harder and harder. Lova wasn't almost in the bottle round but he could feel the nervous and the pain when the day comes. He should have focused himself from the game. Because once he loss it, there has no chance for his father's life. He should win this level of chess, for him to go to the next level of the game-the bottle round.

"He had losed two pawns and one horse." He answered as he clicked the time clock from his laptop where the annual game was access for the three months left before the next level.

The chess game wasn't finish because his opponent didn't even do his part to move the game. His bishop is still hanging from the day he played it. Lipas na ang anim na bwan, at tatlong bwan na lang ang natitira para magkaharap-harap sila. Pero hindi niya maintidihan kung bakit hinihitay parin ng kalaban niya ang penalty ng ginagawa niya.

"He still didn't move?" Tanong naman ng lalaki sa kabilang linya.

"Yeah,"

"Then the money is increasing."

His eye brow narrowed, he didn't get his point but he chose to keep quit.

"Do you move? How's the game right now?" He asked after a few second.

He looked at his laptop again. "No, but I see my chance to defeat him." He informed. "Do you want me to defeat him?" Lova smiled when he saw something from the game. Ito na ang pagkakataong hinihintay niya.

Kaya lang pagkatapos ng ilang minutong pananahimik ng lalaki sa kabilang linya ay saka naman biglang nagloko ang laptop niya. May lumabas na isang file doon at nang i-click niya iyon ay bigla na lang nag shut down ang laptop. He tried to stop it from shutting down but before he could stop, the virus had been circulating, and the system has been damage. Now his laptop was totally destroyed.

He frowned. "What the-"

"Do you receive my answer?" Said the man he expected to hear from the other line. "Do you know the answer now?"

Natigilan siya at ilang minutong natahimik habang hindi niya maintindihan ang nangyayari.

"Yeah,"

RHAZZEL's Pov:

"A-ANONG sabi mo?" Salubong ang kilay na tanong ko nang marinig ko ang sinabi niya.

Nabibingi ba ako dahil sa pagod o nag ha-hallucinate lang? Sabihin ba naman niyang siya ang bumili ng damit na suot ko. Baliw talaga!

"I said the cocktail dress is look good on you." Ulit niya.