Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: pairing off

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

"WILL YOU" XAIVER MACKEN YELLED, MAKING THE TWO BOYS JUMP AS HE SNUCK UP BEHIND THEM. "explain to me, why you are watching two people make out?"

"They didn't have enough to eat at lunch." Shawn smiled, clearly making a joke.

"Ah, Mr. Heckle and Mr. Jekyll. Don't we have classes to attend?"

"Mr. Feeny," Cory spoke. "shouldn't you break them up or hose them down or something?"

Xavier laughed, shaking his head.

"Oh, I wouldn't interrupt three trysts, Mr. Mathews. They're both A-minus students and happily struck by Cupid."

"If they were C-minus students, you wouldn't let them kiss?"

"School policy, don't you know?"

"So, I can't kiss?" Cory asked, thumb pinged to himself.

"With your grades, Mr. Matthews, you can't even shake hands."

Xavier covered his mouth to stop from laughing at the younger one's grades.

"Just watch Mr.Feeny, by the end of the year, I plan to have an A-plus average and a hickey."

"How are you gonna do that if you can't even shake hands?" Xavier asked, wishing he didn't speak as Mr. Feeny turned to him. He lifted his hand. "Xav-"

"Xavier Macken." Mr. Feeny greeted.

"Oh, I can't wait." Cory rubbed his hands together, looking between Xavier and Mr.Feeny.

"For what Mr.Matthews? Unlike you, Mr.Macken's current grades are A pluses and A minuses."

Cory looked up, shocked as Mr. Feeny walked away. "Okay, well," Xavier lifted two fingers, waving them. "see you later."

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

Xavier flipped the page of the book, muttering slightly as he read the book. The book was not for his class. It wasn't the textbook for this class. 

"Mr.Macken, I would appreciate it if you paid attention."

"Why?" He accidentally replied, getting a few surprised gasps. Eric laughed.   "I'm just saying, I'm passing your class."

"Despite you having the highest grade-"

"Ha!" Eric suddenly yelled. "So you admit it."

"You on the other hand, Mr.Matthews, should pay attention instead of staring at Mr.Macken."

Xavier tilted his head, confused.

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

"What are you doing?" Xavier asked as Cory flipped his head back.

"Trying to pick up girls."

"How does that-" he did the same gesture, Cory immediately shaking his head.

"No, no-"

"Xavier," a boy called, "it's crazy. I was just thinking about you."

He swung an arm around Xavier.

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

Xavier threw his bag on the table, huffing as he looked around.
He would need to clean this mess up before his father got home. Or woke up, if he was in the house.

"This damned house..."

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

He didn't pay any attention in class, which was a problem.
He didn't care.

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

Again, once again, when he had gotten to his house, he went straight to his room, cleaning up the little mess and closing his door, leaving a small crack in between.

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

Xavier called Shawn Hunter an idiot when he'd seen the boy flip his hair back.

░▒▓█►─═ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ˢᴬᵞ ═─◄█▓▒░

{514}