Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE:  notorious

CHAPTER THREE: notorious

★彡𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆彡★

XAVIER MACKEN WALKED INTO SCHOOL, CONFUSED. Everyone seemed to believe that something was hilarious.

He grabbed a random arm, pulling it his way to look at the paper.  He felt the person freeze under his grip.   In bold letters has been written 'new principle is a weeny'. 

Xavier frowned, head turning up. He did like Mr.Feeny. More than the other adults in this school. He threw out the paper, as he walked, taking the paper out of other student's hands and throwing it out.

"Hey," he spoke, seeing Shawn, who jumped and nervously laughed.

"Wow," Cory stared in shock. "who did you fight?"

Xavier stayed quiet for a moment, then nervously laughed.  "You know, the usual."

★彡𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆彡★

"Good afternoon, Mr. Feeny." Xavier's head snapped up at the teacher's greeting of the principal.

"I've had better. I have been forced to go room to room, asking anyone with information about this little journalistic prank to come forward. I will go a lot easier in the perpetrator if he or she or they voluntarily confess."

No one anything and Mr. Feeny left.

★彡𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆彡★

"Stupid teenagers." Xavier's father muttered, and Xavier ignored him as he walked back to his room.

★彡𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆彡★

Xavier dunked his head, covering the massive bruise on the side of his face and the split lip. 

"Mr. Feeny?" Xavier asked, seeing the older man who looked upset.

"Mr.Macken-" the older one paused, examining the younger one's face. "are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just got into a fight with the wrong person. Um, how are you?"

"As well as I can be considering."

★彡𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆彡★

"Hey," Xavier called to Eric. "are you okay?"

Eric looked up, his sad face gone as a smile stretched onto his face at seeing the other boy.  "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just look sad."

"I've got to go drive Desiree's car now."

As Eric walked passed Xavier, the boy looked at the other boy, confused.

★彡𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆彡★

{358}