Chapter one

【︎Chapter one; Back 2 schools 】︎

╰☆☆ 🅰🅻🅻 🆃🅷🅴 🅿🅴🅾🅿🅻🅴 🆂🅰🆈 ☆☆╮

XAVIER MACKEN was walking the hallways. He had rolled his eyes, seeing the new group of students. He tilted his head to the side, raising an eyebrow as a new student had walked the halls, missing his shirt. "Harvey!" A taller man turned his head. "Really?"

"Xavier, What are you going to accuse me of this time?" Xavier rolled his eyes. Harvey had always wanted Xavier to be part of his group. His head turned, sharply when he noticed Frankie pick up a little boy in a yellow shirt and push him up against the lockers.

Xavier tilted his head, seeing the boy next to him. Why does he seem so familiar? He quickly walked to them, placing his hand on Joey. Just in time to see the red shirt boy shove himself in a locker. When Frankie shoved the younger boy to the locker. "And you, Why were you almost in my way?"

"See, I wouldn't be in your way if I was in my homeroom." Xavier yanked Joey back, making him stumble, a fake sweet smile, when Joey turned to Frankie, panicked. "I think what he's saying, is if he was in his homeroom, he wouldn't be in your way."

"What are you saying? That I'm gay?" Joey was practically jumping up and down. "No, no, of course, you're not. Let's finish him off."

"No, I need time to think." Frankie walked away, Joey following after him. Xavier turned to the boy in the yellow jacket, smiling. "Xavier Macken, you?"

"Cory Matthews." Xavier tilted his head, repeating the name. "Cory Matthews? Matthews? As in Eric Matthews?" Cory nodded his head, dipping in his notebook, and repeating Xavier's name. When Xavier lifted a hand. "Um, I do believe that your friend is still in that locker."

Cory laughed nervously, quickly unlocking the locker. "I think we can go now." Xavier took a step to the side, now seeing the boy. "No thanks-"

"Shawn Hunter?" Xavier's eyes widened. The yellow-shirted boy, turned, panic now shifting to confusion. "Xavier?" The boy climbed out of the locker, smiling. "Hadn't seen you in a while."

Cory turned to the boys, confused. Hitting Shawn on the shoulder. "Shawn, I'm confused. You know this guy?" Xavier smiled, shaking his head, his hand clamping around Cory's shoulder, making him flinch from the strength behind it.

"Yeah, he used to live in the trailer park, but moved." Cory turned from them. "Okay, I-"
Xavier raised an eyebrow at the best friend of Shawn. "Is he always like this?"

Shawn shrugged. "Pretty much. How are you, man?"

Xavier licked his lips, biting down on the already split lip. Courtesy of his father. "Fine.  You were just shoved in a locker so, I don't think there's any point in asking you."