Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: wake up, little Cory

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ s̩͙͖̋͛͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞y̯̤͑́́̓́ |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

XAVIER MACKEN COULD FEEL EYES ON HIM. Despite, what an odd feeling it was, he was now used to it. That didn't stop it from being creepy. Maybe he was watching too many horror movies. Because every time he looked around to see if he could spot the person, no one was looking at him. "You're going insane," he spoke to himself. Then glanced around one last night, still, he couldn't catch sight of anyone looking at him.

Then, he tensed, because, what if someone knew? What if someone knew the real reason he had so many bruises?

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ s̩͙͖̋͛͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞y̯̤͑́́̓́ |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

"Xavier!" Shawn yelled, running past three students and jumping over the bench. "Xavier!"

"You are aware that there are stairs, correct?" Xavier sarcastically asked the younger boy. "And that you don't have to run and almost knock down three students, I stopped walking the first time I heard you call my name."

Shawn waved him off. "Yeah, but you get distracted easily, thinking about if you did homework."

"I'm not gonna ask you how your grades are. I feel like I'll be disappointed."

|!¤*'~''~'*¤!| ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ s̩͙͖̋͛͟ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞y̯̤͑́́̓́ |!¤*'~''~'*¤!|

"How do you know you're in love?" Topanga asked, putting a Shawn's face.

"Love is the most amazing, rare, and precious thing in the world," Shawn replied.

"Have you ever fallen in love?"

"Five times a day."

Harley shoved Shawn, pushing him to the side. Xavier caught the other boy, lifting him.
"Baboon, Joey tells me you're shooting a documentary in my hallway. Did I say you could shoot a documentary on my hallway?"