Chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN: finding out

░▒▓█►─═ αℓℓ ƭɦε ρεσρℓε รαყ ═─◄█▓▒░

XAVIER MACKEN HAD RUN THE MOMENT THAT SHAWN HUNTER SAID THOSE WORDS. He ignored his name being called by the three. Xavier ran out of the school, pushing open the double doors and running as fast as he could. He had to get to his house, hopefully, his father wasn't there.

Shawn had told Cory and Harley, even though he knew that the boy didn't mean for Harley to hear, he had. And Cory was going to tell his parents, Xavier wasn't sure what would happen after that.

Xavier had made it to his house faster than he thought he would, running in and heading straight for his room, but a hand grabbed the back of his jacket, pulling him back. "Keep it down," his father shook him.

Xavier ground down his teeth, knowing he should keep his mouth shut.
░▒▓█►─═ αℓℓ ƭɦε ρεσρℓε รαყ ═─◄█▓▒░

Shawn Hunter and Cory Matthews had gathered as many people as they knew. Which, wasn't many. They had told the rest Matthews family, Feeny, Jonathan, and Topanga.

"Hunter, why didn't you tell us? Why didn't Macken tell us?" Jonathan Turner asked.

"He didn't-" Shawn starts. "He was worried about what could happen if he did go to another home. But, his father is going to kill him. At first, it was just a few hurtful words, then, when Xavier replied to him...we need to find him."

"Is there anywhere he would go?" Amy asked.

"His house, probably," Shawn answered.

"Jonathan follow me," Alan says, picking up his keys.

He was angry with himself, for not having noticed. The two adults working that were working in the school had been upset two.

"Wait, I wanna come with," Shawn speaks.

"Shawn-" Alan starts but is interrupted by the younger one.

"I have to make sure he's okay. He is always looking after me, I have to make sure he's okay."

░▒▓█►─═ αℓℓ ƭɦε ρεσρℓε รαყ ═─◄█▓▒░

Shawn had jumped out of the car, when Alan had barely put a stop to it, running to where he both hoped and didn't hope that Xaviar had returned.