Introduction

Hello my dear readers, I'm here with a new story based on the ongoing track of barrister babu but I'll continue it with my own imagination...... 

You might have got an idea about the story by its name only..... 

But for clarification.... in this story, you are going to witness two different sides of Anirudh Roy Chaudhary as Barrister babu for others and biristra babu for his Bondita .... and two characters of Bondita as Bondita for Anirudh and Vaijyanti for others ....

You are going to witness a rude and strict Barrister babu for others and a loving caring and romantic Anirudh in front of his girl.......

Characters:

Anirudh Roy Chaudhary:

An arrogant, rude, and strict London returned gold medalist barrister and boss of Tulsipur, who haven't smiled since eight years after his beloved Bondita went to London.... Circumstances made him a stone-hearted person in these years.... The only thing he want in his life is  "Revenge from Bondita's family".....  He doesn't hate Bondita.... He still loves her but he has closed the door of his heart for everyone to stay strong.... But you are going to witness another Anirudh too here....

Bondita Das:

London returned gold medalist barrister, beauty with brain, loves and respects her Biristar babu the most, dreams to become his once again, wants to open the doors of his closed heart for herself once again..... She knows the happenings that occurred after she left for London.... she knows that his behavior is well justified..... and she knows that he is not wrong..... 

Will act as Vaijyanti for others.... but Bondita for him....

Other characters are same as in the show......

The story starts from the scene where Vaijyanti enters that secret room in which Anirudh had kept all her memories.... and she also reads those letters he wrote to her but never send them..... and she corrects that "par" written in all the letters with "pyaar"......

The story is going to be super amazing I think.... and hope you all too will like it...

Please tell me, did you liked the intro...
Should I go with it or not.....
And also as this is my other story... so regularity of the updates will be based on your responses...... 
Whichever story you will ask me to update regular, I'll go with it and the other will have slow updates....