Chapter 6

Anirudh was standing in the mid of his goons.... anger and tension was evident on his face.... He was shouting at them for their carelessness.... While the men were listening to him with their head hung down in fear....

Ani (shouted): ese kese tumhe kuch pta nahi h..... Tum sab uthe saare ho or milkar do logo ko nahi dhoond sakte??? Yahi prashikshan diya h mene tum sabko..... Ese hi kaam krna sikhaya h mene tum sabko itne saalo mein??? Ek hafte me talwaarbaazi ki pratiyogita h or humaare 5 me se do talwaarbaazi gayab h....or kisi ko unke pate thikane ka pata hi nahi . . Or to or 4 din me milkar bhi nahi dhoond paaye..... Unki suraksha tumhaari zimmedari thi..... Ese nibhaate ho tum sab apni zimmedari???

Ksj: Aniruddh shaant ho ja bache!!! Hum koi hal nikalenge....

Ani: kya karenge kaka aap!!! Mujhe to door door tak koi raasta nahi nazar aa raha.... Ek hafte me.fo naye talwaarbaazi kese taiyaar karoonga mein??? Or gayab hue dono talwaarbaaz humaare dal ke sarwa shreshth yoddha the..... Agar naye talwaarbaaz lau bhi to un kese nahi bana paunga unhen!!!!

Som: dada aap chinta mat kijiye....mein..

Ani (interrupted): tum??? Tum kya Som??? Tum to apna muh na hi kholo to behtar h..... Tumhe zimmedari di thi na unki dekh rekh ki..... Nahi sambhala paaye..... Or to or tumhaare aadmi bhi abhi tak khali haath hi laute h.... Unhen to door unki koi khabar tak nahi h tumhaare aadmiyon ke paas!!!

Som downed his face seeing that he is not in a mood to listen anyone....

Vaijanti entered the mansion.... She was panting hard as if she was running for hours..... She held the door and keeping her hand on her chest, she breathed heavily..... She saw the tension filled environment and saw her sakha babu shouting at everyone on the top of his lungs.....

She immediately ran towards Anirudh pushing his men in mid to make her way to him . ... He saw her and raised his hand to stop her. ..

Ani (controlling his anger): abhi nahi Vaijanti.. . Aaj nahi padha paunga tumhe..... Tum ghar chali jao ....

Ksj: haan beta... Aaj ghar chali jao to hi behtar hoga vrna....

Vaij: mujhe aapse bohot zaroori baat krni h barrister babu....

Ani (busted out his anger on her): kaha nahi abhi nahi..... Baad me baat karenge. ... Samajh nahi aata tumhe??? Har baar meri baat kaatne ki kasam khai h tumne??? Ye meri baat taalna acha lagta h tumhe??? Esi ...

He was interrupted by Bondita as she despirately inched towards him and kept her finger on her lips and shushed him "shhhhh, chup chap mere saath chaliye, agar keh rahi hu zaroori h to matlab h..... " her eyes were widened in anger as he was not listening to her.....

She held his hand a d dragged him out of that circle formed his men and he was trying hard to get out of her grip but today she was in no mood to listen afterall she is her barrister Babu's student and learnt everything from him only then she had to be like him..... Stubborn!!!!

She dragged him out of the place shocking everyone that the unstoppable Barrister Babu is being controlled by a girl without much efforts!!!!

She took him in a corner and he jerked off her hands in anger and shouted ....

Ani(shouted): kya problem h tumhaari???? Har wakt apni manmaani kyu krni hoti h tumhe??? Tum jaanti bhi ho kya masla chal raha tha wahan??

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she cupped his face and lovingly said. . ..

Bon: aap pehle shaant ho jaiye or idhar dekhiye meri aankhon mein......

He looked in her eyes and god knows what magic her for shaped beautiful eyes did that his anger vanished from his eyes.....

Bon: jaanti hu!!! Or usi ke vishay me aapse baat krne aayi hu... Ab zyada bad bad mat kijiye.... Vrna der ho jayegi or apke haath se sab ret ki tarah fisal jaega or mein apne sakha babu ko kisi bhi halat mein haarne nahi de sakti..

Ani: bolo kya baat h??? Jaldi .....

Bondita told him something which made his face pale.... He clutched his fist tightly and greeted his teeth in anger with those blood shot red eyes which had the power to kill anyone just by gazing.
He gently took off her hands from his face and kissed her palms to assure her that he will bring everything back to the track!!! He looked in her eyes directly and thanked her through his eyes and she smiled.....

Giving a forehead kiss to her, he ran back in the mid of his men..... And commanded.....

Ani: abhi ke abhi gadiyan nikaalo or chalo..... Jaldi!!!!

One of his men asked him gathering some courage ..... He asked stammering.... " Pr .. barrister babu..... Jana ...kahan h?" He turned his face to him with those blood shot eyes popping out.....

Ani(sternly): jo kaam tum sab se mil kar bhi nahi hua.... Vo kisi or ne kar diya... .... (A bit loudly shivering all of them) ab chaloge ya Poori kahani sunau??

His men nodded their head understanding that this is not the time to ask him anything else, he is hell angry on them right time!!!

They all settled in their cars and started driving..... Aniruddh's driver slowed down the car's speed not knowing the destination he has to take the car.....other cars behind his also slowed down their speed due to the same confusion . .. Anirudh glared at him and angrily asked,"yaha gaadi kyun roki h tumne??? Mene kaha gaadi rokne ko??"...  To which the driver replied stammeringly,"vo barrister babu.... Gaadi ko kis taraf ghoomana h?? Mera matlab aapne ye to bataya hi nahi ki jaana kaha h....." He immediately downed his eyes sensing the continuous glaring eyes of barrister babu!!!! Aniruddh closed his eyes and deeply sighed calming himself and said,"laal ghaati k paas waale khandar mein!!! Jaldi!!!" The driver quickly nodded and started driving the car at it's full speed followed by all the others behind!!!

In the mid way, Aniruddh asked the driver to stop the car immediately to which he sincerely followed and stopped it..... Making other cars stop as well..... Anirudh got down from the car...and his men to came out of the cars following him..... He stood straight in front of them folding his hands behind royally..... And instructed them something to which they all listened sincerely.... Anirudh gestured them to proceed with the plan and half of his men immediately climbed their cars and went to some other way and the remaining half followed Aniruddh to the mentioned address..... Anirudh was continuously smirking sitting at the front seat and said in his mind,"ab chahe jo ho..... Dono taraf se jeet Barrister babu ki hi h..... All thanks to you my love...."

Guess what is going to happen next!!! What is Aniruddh's plan!!! What Bondita told him??? How did she helped him??? Please tell your guesses in the comment section!!!!

Hello guys, I'm back with a new chapter!!! I missed a lot in these 4-5 days ......Sorry for this small chappy..... And forgive my spelling errors.... Actually I wrote this while traveling, so I used my phone and you know it's difficult to type in phone keyboard that too while travelling....

Hope you all liked the chapter..... Please give your views on this and don't forget to vote!!!

Bye bye
Take care,
Love you❤️❤️❤️