Chapter 5

Som barged in the study with anger visible on his face.... he called... "dadaaa" but the very next moment he turned face seeing his stone-hearted dada indulged in such a romantic moment. No doubt he was shocked to the core seeing him that too with Vaijyanti whom he hates the most, but little did he know, that he hated Vaijyanti when he was not aware about her real identity, that she is none other than his beloved Bondita.......

Anirudh and Bondita quickly got up and stood straight, due to embarrassment, Bondita went to a corner and faced the wall.... Anirudh quickly wore his golden frame spectacles and immediately changed himself as Barrister babu with a stern expression on his face..... He looked at Bondita's side and sensed that she is feeling shy and uncomfortable being caught red-handed..... without looking back to Som he shouted "yeh kya badtameezi h Som?? darwaza khatkhatana nahi aata tumhe???" he didn't even felt like giving some excuses to him that whatever he saw was not what it seems to be or something like that, and of course, why will he do so, when he himself knows that no one dares to question him, after all, he is the great Barrister Babu, whom everyone thinks 100 times before uttering a single word.....

Bondita shivered listening him as she never expected him to shout on his own brother..... but Som's anger increased more as his dada shouted at him for an unknown girl and without turning his face, he uttered gritting his teeth "maaf karna dada, baat zaroori thi isliye yaad nahi raha ki aaj kal aapki study me aapke alawa koi or bhi rehta h"

Ani: or esi kya zaroori baat thi Somnath Roy Chaudhary??? jo aap toofan ki tarah bhadak rahe ho !!!

Som: mein bas itna kehne aaya tha ki humaare 5 talwaarbaazon mein se 2 talwaarbaaz pichle 3 din se gaayab h.... humaare aadmiyon ne pata lagaane ki koshish ki pr kuch pata nahi chal paaya.... 

Ani: hmmm.... theek hai.... mein dekhta hoon!!!

saying this he picked up his gun and tucked it on his belt and stormed out of the study leaving Som and Bondita behind facing each other's back.....

Som (tightening his fist) : tum par mujhe pehle din se hi shak tha... aakhir fasa hi liya tumne dada ko..... door rehna unse vrna acha nahi hoga!!!

He too stormed out of the study and Bondita turned back to see whether he left or not!!! She sighed in relief and sat on the couch comfortably. Som's word didn't affect her a bit.... because she was not at all listening to him, she was lost in her own world thinking that how amazing it would be Som wouldn't have interrupted their moment..... his lips were just an inch away from her cheeks...... she could still feel that tingling sensation on her face when his hot breath was fanning over there..... she blushed really very hard and hid her face again behind her palms and said "isshhh"....

She stood up and roamed around the study to find a suitable book, so that she can pass her time till he comes back, she was going through the racks, she took out the thickest book present there and started going through it when she spotted her own bookmark which she made from her own hands and kept it in her Tamil-English dictionary..... her eyes widened when she realised what bunder she created, she forgot to take out that bookmark from it and gave it to him in hurry!! and he too took out it and kept it in his own book..... her face went as red as cherry when the thought came across her mind that he might have seen it and that is why he kept it in his own book..... she slapped her head with that thick book and her head started rolling, she rubbed her head uttering "ouch!!!" because she got hurt as it was a hardcover book.....

Anirudh who just returned back to the study saw her foolishness and rushed to her..... he kept the book aside and started blowing air on the part where she hurt herself....

Ani (concernly): theek ho tum??? paagal ho gayi ho kya?? kya kar rahi thi ye??

She looked at him with puppy eyes and he melted again....