Chapter 2

After listening Anirudh's words, she frozed, she didn't knew how to react, what to say, she was flying on the ninth sky, but a fear crept in her mind, and that was "sakha babu ne mujhe dekh liya kya??? shayad isliye ye sab kaha?? ab to Vaijyanti ki kher nahi h...."

She slowly turned towards Anirudh and that's when she realised that he haven't noticed her yet.... he is still in the same position, burying his head in between her folded knees and saree in his fist and was crying on his fate.....then one more sentence he uttered..."pr me tumhe kabhi nahi bata paunga Bondita...... kabhi nahi.... hum ek nahi ho sakte..... humaari dushmani humaare rishte pr bhaari pad gayi Bondita..... isliye me tumhe kabhi nahi bata paunga ki tumhaare sakha babu tumse kitna pyaar krte h.... kitna yaad krte h..... I'm sorry.... I love you....."

He sat straight and looked at the saree keenly with his tearful eyes and then gently kissed it.... Bondita's eyes widened seeing that the saree was none other than her own wedding saree....

Anirudh wiped off his tears and stood up to leave but then he got shocked seeing Bondita smiling at him with teary eyes ..... He immediately changed into Barrister babu from Bondita's sakha babu..... with anger and fierceness visible in his eyes..... He immediately took out his gun and pointed it towards her and shouted "TUM!!!!!!!"

That's when Bondita realised that she is caught!!!! But to his surprise she stood there without any change in her expression.... He quickly went to her and pointed the gun on her forehead and angrily said "tumhaari himmat kese hui yaha aane ki Vaijyanti??"

Vaij (calmly): kyun nahi aa sakti me yaha?? jab aap yaha aake ro sakti h to me kui nahi???

Ani: ye bachkaane sawaal mat karo mujhse Vaijyanti..... tum samajhti kya ho apne aap ko??? tumhaari himmat bhi kese hui iss kamre tak pohonchane ki??? iss kamre me aath saal se mene kisi ko nahi aane diya to tum kese aayi???

Vaij: vese hi na jese aapne aath saal se kisi ko apne dil me nahi aane diya???

Anirudh was getting more and more angry..... He was all set to shoot her then and there, but just then something happened which was unexpected to him.... she did something which no one ever dared to do it in front of him.... whenever he pointed his gun at any person, either they got frightened or they too took out their guns to get into the fight.... but this girl in front of him, neither got scared nor she reacted in any other way, instead she held his gun and kept it on her heart......

Ani: yeh... yeh... yeh tum kya kar rahi ho Vaijyanti???

Vaij (with tear filled eyes, but in her original accent, in Bondita's tone): dimaag pr maarne se kuch nahi hoga barrister babu..... zyada se zyada aapka naam bhool jaungi..... goli chalani h to seene pe chalaiye.... kam se kam pichle aath saal ki tarah aapke ehsaas ko mehsoos krke tadapti to nahi rahungi.... kyuki dimaag me to sirf aapka naam h.... pr dil me ehsaas h.... pyaar h.... use kese bhoolungi.....

Anirudh was shocked to the core, firstly seeing that how can a south Indian girl speak flawless Hindi and secondly, her words..... she was not sounding as Vaijyanti today!!!! 

Bon: ese mat ghooriye barrister babu!!! sach hi keh rahi hoon..... kyunki aap to apne dil ki baat mujhse kahenge nahi.... pr jo mene suna use aap jhutla nahi skte.....

Ani: kya suna tumne??? or ye tumhaari awaaz ko kya ho gaya???

She didn't replied instead she smirked at him.....

Ani (shouted): mene poocha kya suna tumne???? 

Bon: vahi jo aap kisi se kehte nahi... pr yaha akele me aa kr apni Bondita se keh dete h!!!

Anirudh widened his eyes in shock and that gun fell down from his hands...... Bondita took that saree from his other hand and looked at it and uttered....