Chapter 11

As soon as the bullet released from the gun, Bondita tightly closed her eyes in fear that now she is going to die that too with her lover's hands....... her breath stopped and she covered her ears with her hands as the voice was unbearable for her...... she never listened this sound so closely, just an inch or two away from her ear...... her mind had already accepted the fact that she is dead......

Anirudh looked at her side and noticed her shivering like hell and he cursed himself once again for not thinking before that this abrupt shot may scare her, she is not used to all this..... he immediately pulled her close to himself and hugged her close to his heart to calm her down.... and that was the moment she opened her eyes slowly, only to find herself in the safest place where she can never get hurt...... 

Anirudh rubbed her back vigorously and hushed some soothing in her ear like calming a small baby, "shhhh.....shaant shaant Bondita.... kuch nahi hua h... mein hoon na tumhaare saath.... shaant ho jao..... kuch nahi hua h... sab theek h"

She slowly looked up to his face with those fearful eyes and he smiled at her.... she whispered stammeringly, "aa...aa...aapne....aapne....m..m...mujhe....goli....kyu....m....m...maa...ri....sakha...babu???" He looked at her all shocked and cupping her small face in his big palms, he smilingly replied, "nahi shona....mene tumhe goli nahi maari.... ", then suddenly something striked his head and he concernly asked, "tu...tumhe lagi kya??"

She moved her body slowly and that's when she realised that none of her body parts was paining which means she was not at point..... she looked back at him with those puppy eyes and nodded in denial..... he smiled a bit at her and kissed her whole face multiple times and mumbled sorry in her ears...... "sorry shona.... mene dara diya tumhe!!! I'm so so sorry!!"...... she too smiled seeing his concern for her and cursed herself for thinking that her sakha babu do something to her...... then she suddenly asked, "to aapne goli kyun chalayi??" that's when he gestured her to look at her back..... she looked in the direction and her eyes widened seeing a man lying on the floor struggling to survive near their window and his leg was dipped in the pool of blood.....as the bullet was pierced deep in his calf..... she uttered, "sakha babu!!"..... "bhaag raha tha khidki se bahaar, isliye ise yahi rok liye"...... 

They both got up from the bed and Anirudh went to him and knelt down in front of his shivering body..... he tapped the gunpoint at his chin and said, "tch tch tch.... galat time pr aaye aap mahoday..... mera saara mood kharaab kr diya...." he immediately put the gunpoint in his mouth and twisted it with full force breaking his teeth and filling his mouth with blood. He angrily continued "ab saza to milegi na..."

Bondita keenly looked at the man's face and exclaimed, "ye to Chandrachoor jamaai babu ka sabse kareebi aadmi h"...... he looked at her and again looked back at the man and laughed, "achaa!!! wafadaari nibhaane aaye the uss Chandrachoor ki??? acha h acha h!!" the man joined his hands in front of him begging for his life.... he took out the gunpoint from his mouth and put his hands down and politely asked, "vese kya kehne ke liye bhaage jaa rahe the tum??  me bhi to sunu....."..... he strongly shooked his head in no but one glare made him open his mouth... he pointed at Bondita with his shaky fingers and uttered, "ye....ye... Bondita h".....

He laughed evilly and sarcastically said, "tumne pehchaan liya ise??? arrey waah!! kya baat h?? sahi kaha... ye Bondita h...." he bent down to his ears and whispered, "ek raaz ki baat batau?? kisi ko nahi pta ye mere alawa..... ye jo Bondita h na.... isme jaan basti h meri.... Barrister babu ki jaan...." he again sat straight and sternly said, "jaao.... jaa kr bata do apne Chandrachoor babu ko.... khazana haath lag jaega unke.......khush ho jaenge vo.... kya pata bada sa inaam bhi de de tumhe.... jaao jaao...!"

The man looked at him with those fearfilled eyes and Anirudh just smiled at him and was holding a calm expression on his face as if saying that you really go, I'll not do anything.... gathering some courage, taking the support of his elbows, he  crawled to the window and after a lot of difficulties, he put his injured leg on its edge and was going to jump when all of a sudden, Anirudh shotted his another leg too and he fell on the ground again and shrieked in pain...... Bondita gasped seeing this ruthless side of her Sakha Babu..... she never expected him to be this cruel and what was more shocking for her was that he changes himself in seconds..... just a few minutes back he was the only person who was lookinf sweetest in the whole world and now he is looking like a the most cruel person present on the earth...... Anirudh again laughed and went to him and sat down....:bade ajeeb aadmi ho tum!! mene kaha jaao to jaa bhi rahe ho.... mazaak naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti h ya nahi.... acha vese ye batao.... tum kab se ho yahan??"

The man didn't responded as he was busy in caressing his leg to lessen the pain but Anirudh's shout made him shiver again "BATAAAOOOOO KAB SE HO YAHAN??".... He immediately responded, "r...r..raat... raat se..... Bondita maalkin pr nazar rakhne ke liye bheja tha mujhe.... " He chuckled and mockingly said, "tumhe sharam nahi aayi..... nojawaan ladka ladki ek kamre me the or tum unhe dekh rahe the...... huh!!! besharam!!" he fakingly blushed and said, "dekho mujhe tak sharam aa gayi..."

His behaviour was scaring his soul more and more.... he was praying to the god by heart that he should be dead instead of bearing his torture......he once again joined his hands and begged for life but how can he leave him when he knows the biggest secret of his.... 

The trio jumped when they heard a loud banging on the door, Anirudh immediately got up and went to Bondita... and pulled her towards the window "Bondita... abhi k abhi yaha se jaao... sab log aa gaye h, kisine tumhe yahan dekh liye to moosibat ho jaegi..." "pr sakha babu ye..."he interupted her ,"jaao shona.....please!!" he pecked her forehead and lips, "or sahi 9 baje, maidaan me milna" she nodded her head obidiently andhe helped her in escaping from the room through the window.....

The man was observing the duo keenly as if planning something but as soon as Anirudh came to him dangerousely, he gasped and his mind again emptied. He hit him hard on his forehead with the back of the gun making it bleed severely and the man again shouted in immense pain. " apne dimaag me khayali pulaav pakaana band karo.... or agar apni zabaan kholi to yaad rakhna, pero se to apahij ho chuke ho, kahi gunge bhi na ho jaao.... maut to me tumhe dunga nahi.... vrna tadpoge kese?" He smirked and went to open the door......

As soon as he opened the door, Som, kaka and Sampoorna entered with some of their men....

Ksj: Anirudh!!! beta tere kamre se kisiki chikhne chillaane ki awaazein aa rahi thi.....

Anirush shift aside and that's when they all saw the man lying on the floor with his half open eyes, he was covered with blood from head to toe.....  and was maybe taking his last breath.... Sampoorna immediately covered her eyes being scared of the scene and uttered, "Anirudh, itni berehmi se koi kisi ko maarta h kya?" 

Anirudh sternly replied, "dushmano se ese hi pesh aaya jaata h Sampoorna Maa. ye Krishnanagar ka aadmi h, poori raat mere kamre me reh kr meri jasoosi kr raha tha"

Kaka stomped his stick on the ground in anger and Som greeted his teeth and ordered his men to come with him, "le chalo ise...."

Anirudh went to his bed's side table and put the gun down and took his specs...... wearing it with full attitude he commanded, "Som dhyaan rahe, ye marna nahi chahiye pr jee bhi na paaye..." 

Som chuckled and said, "dada maar to pehle hi diya h aapne ise..... fir bhi koshish karunga ki jab tak iski saanse chal rahi h.... tab tak ye marne ki bheek maangta rahe..." saying this he dragged him out of the room mercilessly and others too followed him.......... and left the room except Sampoorna..... she turned to leave but stopped and without turnoing back, she said, "kaash aaj Bondita yaha hoti, to tum itne nirdayi nahi hote Anirudh..." she too ran out of the room wiping off her tears..... and Anirudh sighed behind and said to himself, "aap galat h Sampoorna maa, meri Bondita mujhe samajhti h... jab khoon ke badle khoon ki kasam khaayi h to dushman ka khoon to bahega!"

Hello guys!! whats up!! Did you liked this face of our Barrister babu, the cruel one???  which one you like the most?? Are you all liking the storyline?? surely tell your answers in the comment section.... and don't forget to vote!!!

 Meet you all soon,

Bye bye!!!
Take care.....
Lots of love!!!💗💗💗💗