Chapter 26

"le aaye files Basu dada!!" Anirudh was engrossed deeply in his files while his hands were busy on the typewriter.... looking like he was hell busy.....'yahan mere paas table pr rakh dijiye files..." He was so busy that he didn't even cared to lift his head up oncce..... "rakh dijiye dada... kab tak le kr khade rahenge..." he said irritatingly as he not getting the case files...."dada mujhe files chahiye.... de dijiye naaa......" his hands stopped and he closed his eyes to control his temper as there was already a heap of cases pending for him due to his absence and now his dear Basu dada was checking his patience and now it was enough..... he threw his fists on the table and angrily stood up to scold the poor peon like a lion.... but soon turned into a little kitten....

He himself gulped down seeing the shooting glares from that beautiful doe-shaped eyes.... as if they will eat him up right now.... he remembered the last night incident and looked here and there to ignore those dangerous glares.... it was not the peon urf his Basu dada whom he assumed just by the voice of footsteps..... and he was so engrossed in his files that he didn't notice that the voice was not of shoes.... it was the voice of heels.... accompanied with the soft jingling of thin anklets.... he bit his lips and closed his eyes knowing that today he was gone..... 

"Basu dda ko bula doon Barrister Babu?? unke liye aapke paas khoob saara samay jo h" her voice was filled with extreme anger and frustration and this was making him more nervous.... BARRISTER BABU WAS SWEATING!!!..... not a joke!!....

"nahi shona..." "Barrister Bondita.... Barrister Bondita Barrister Babu!!!" she immediately corrected him and he knew this was coming.... he knew the reason.... he himself was at fault.... 

She kept the files on the table with a loud THUD.... showing the level of anger she was having.... she turned to leave when he immediately caught her elbow and stopped, "meri baat to suno Bondita...." and she royally jerked his hand and glared at him once again..... he sighed, "acha sorry!! mein sach me busy tha...." to which she faked a wide grin and mockingly said, "bilkul.... bilkul aap itne busy ho gaye ki ek baar khud se phone utha ke ye tak nahi bol paaye ki mein busy hoon Bondita... hum baad mein baat krte h..... aap hi the ne jisne mujhe kal kaha tha raat ko phone krna mat bhoolna?? kal subah sabse pehle mere cabin me aana???" 

And poor guy couldn't even utter a single word as he was waiting for her to calm down.... but how can she calm down when she herself called him around 10 times but he didn't respond rather asked Shashwati to answer the call and say that her dada is busy in some important files.... he was so much busy that he forgot that it was the time for Bondita to call and thus, without knowing the who was calling him at this hour, he frustratingly shouted, "samajh nahi aat akya ek baar kaha na busy hoon mein abhi..... kahi pahad to nahi toot raha na.... jo raat mein baat krni zaroori h" he was about to hang the call when he listened the shout from the other side, "FINE!!! AB SE NAHI KARUNGI...." and in no time he figured out that it was his wife and remembered that they were supposed to talk whole night over the telephone but he spoiled everything tangling himself between so many pending cases.....

She snapped her fingers on his face to take him out of his flashbacks and his eyes jerked at the sudden sound...."Bo...Bondita....I'm sorry.... mujhe nahi pta tha ki tum phone kr rahi ho..... teen din ki chutti ke baad ek dam se itne saare cases ka pressure aa gaya... era dimaag ghoom gaya.... ami shotti bolchi shonaa..." he pinched his neck in her style with a cute pleading puppy look.... 

"huhh!!" she jerked her head at him and scoffed his pleading look and turned to leave while he cursed himself for being so careless.... she was about to move out of his cabin when he immediately grabbed her pallu and pulled her back to him hitting her back to his front, "barrister babu!!" a faint moan escaped her mouth as she felt his cold hands around her belly and his hot breath on her delicate neck.... he softly kissed her neck making her weak and he whispered, "sorry kaha na shona... aage se nahi hoga esa.... shottiii" 

She turned back at him and collecting her breath she still maintained her angry look, "iss baar aapke ye petre kaam nahi aenge Barri....." her words remained unuttered in her mouth asnow this Barrister Babu word was going on his nerves..... and he immediately covered her mouth with his clutching her tight to himself.... he kissed her hard making her already plumpy lips swell..... he breathed on her lips breaking it for few seconds as he said, "pati babu.... Barrister Babu nahi... samjhi!!!" and once again he latched his mouth with hers but she pushed him a bit away and panted hard due to lack of oxygen, "ye humaara kamra nahi h BA-RI-S-TER BA-BU...... or doosri baat... gussa mujhe hona chahiye na.... aapko manana tha... aap to ulta mujh pr hi gussa kr rahe h...." 

He slapped his head and bit his tongue as he realised that he didn't tried his best way which he prepared already.... he looked at his angry wife who was still looking breathtaking, he smirked and pulled her closer to himself again holding her hands this time, he bent down a bit near her ear and said, "sorry meri jaan... ab tumhe tumhaare pati babu ese manaenge ki tum gussa hi nahi reh paogi....." he smiled sheepishly against her ear and kissed her cheeks, while she furrowed at him..... he held her shoulder and turned her to the opposite side of his own desk..... while her eyes widened and she gasped in surprise..... she covered her mouth with her palm to prevent the scream that was about to come in happiness.....

Her desk in the same cabin, just in front of him, with a nameplate "BARRISTER BONDITA ROY CHAUDHARY" and all her files and things arranged on it..... and soon she came out of her shock when she felt two hands holding hers and making her wear her barrister robe.... she looked at the side and noticed him making her wear her barrister robe proudly..... her eyes remained fixated at him with moistness..... he looked at her smilingly and kissed her eyes sucking the tear which was about to fall..... and then he took her ha and made her wear that too..... finally he took her degree and handed it over to her with immense proud reflecting in his eyes and voice as he uttered, "Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chaudhary!!" 

Small laughter escaped her mouth accompanied by him..... while tears of happiness started falling down, only she knew how much she had waited for this moment..... her shikshak babu.... her sakha babu..... her biristra babu handing her degree over to her.....the journey from taking degree from college till wearing that barrister robe was not so easy for her..... it took more efforts than she put in completing her law..... she whispered, "ban gayi aapki Bondita biristira Bondita Roy Chaudhary pati babu...." his eyes too teared up as he kept his hand on her head and said, "shabbash Bondita" she closed her eyes to feel the moment and those two words which she yearned to listen all these years.....

Her eyes opened when she felt his palms rubbing off her tears.... and the next thing she saw made her giggle, he was standing there holding his ears, "ab to maaf kiya na" he said cutely and she melted..... she didn't said anything, just enveloped her arms around him and hugged him tightly..... he chuckled and caged her tightly in his arms.... she lifted her head up and looked at him.... he smiled and placed his lips on hers once again.....and both of them closed their eyes to feel the bliss..... the immense love and respect they held for each other.....

"YE KYA ASHLEELTA HO RAHI H YAHA???" A loud roar took them out of their world with a jerk and they immediately separated from each other and turned towards the door..... they went numb seeing the person standing there on the door with fire in eyes!!!

WHO CAUGHT THEM RED-HANDED THIS TIME??? GUESS GUESS!!

And I'm so sorry for updating this book so late.... I am going so busy these days..... Sincere apologies for making you wait....
COMMENTS YOUR GUESSES AND VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER AND HIT THE STAR SURELY!!!

Meet you all soon....
Bye-bye
Take care,
Love you all!!!