Chapter 8

Silvery white moonlight sprinkled on the floor of Anirudh's room through the gap between those flying translucent white curtains that were barely covering the window because of the flowing breeze!! Besides the moonlight, no other source was there to provide the light in the room...... It was all silence around, seems like everyone slept in the house..... but that silence was disturbed by the sound of the bathroom door as he just came out of it after taking a relaxing bath..... He was looking extremely hot in his navy blue furry bathrobe with white collar and white belt tied loosely on his waist...... and water dripping from his hair on his nose was adding fire to his hotness..... 

He came and stood beside the window closing his eyes taking the support of its edge.......the cut on his face came under that nature's spotlight....... and that cool breeze was soothing his pain.... The antiseptic ointment had stopped the flow of blood, thus there was only a single cut clearly visible on his cleanly shaved white cheek..... but that didn't affected a bit to his charm..... he was sill looking handsome......

Once again the silence broke making him open his eyes with a jerk as there was a knock on his door. He tilted his neck towards the clock hanging on the wall.....

Ani: raat ke 11 baj rahe h..... iss wakt kon ho skta h??? sab to so gaye honge.... firr???

He soon got his answer as he heard two more knocks at the door..... which means three knocks.... he sighed looking at the door and moved towards it to open it quickly before anyone sees her outside his room.....

He quickly opened the door and before she could react, he looked around outside through his eagle eyesight ensuring that no one is there looking at them..... he grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the room and swiftly locked the door......

Ani: tum itni raat ko yaha kya rahi ho Bondita??? koi dekh leta to???

Bondita didn't answer him instead she turned and slowly went towards the window..... facing her back to him..... and his breath got hitched seeing that surreal beauty standing under that bright moonlight..... she was standing there in a beautiful cotton night saree with a loose bun hanging down her neck..... her pallu was barely covering her belly and her long sleek waist.......

His feet automatically went towards her as if he was hypnotized by her

His feet automatically went towards her as if he was hypnotized by her....... He stood behind her..... she closed her eyes feeling his presence behind her...a drop of tear rolled down her cheeks.....he held her shoulders and turned her around to face him..... till now she was looking down..... he lifted her chin up lovingly and she looked in his eyes......

In no time he understood that she was crying...... her pain was evident in her eyes with a tinch of guilt!!! guilt??? guilt of what??? this was the first question came in his mind.... he narrowed his brows seeing that why is she crying..... He wiped of her tears with his thumb and cupped her face and raised her eyebrows as if asking through his eyes that what happened..... her gaze shifted from his eyes to his mark..... she slowly lifted her hand up and touched his cheeks and this time taking care that he does not get hurt!!! as soon as she examined the cut deeply this time.... her eyes again wailed up and tears started flowing again...... she leaned forward and softly kept her petal soft lips on his cut and he closed his eyes to feel her lips lingering on his cheek...... she kept her lips there for sometime as if sucking all his pain....... he held her bare waist and squeezed it.... she gasped and left his cheek and stood straight looking down at the floor...... and uttered slowly, "I'm sorry sakha babu!!"  He frowned at her in confusion, "sorry??? sorry for what shona??"