Chapter 20

(please play the song)

Anirudh smirked at her reaction seeing his body just wrapped in a towel..... he turned and went towards the dressing smirkingly and picked up his perfume bottle and seductively sprinkled it on his neck stealing glances at her open mouth reaction through mirror reflection..... He was blushing too a bit seeing her shamelessly gawking at him... He turned and she immediately turned her face to the other side biting her lower lip to hold her shy smile..... He took his slow steps towards her making her heart skip several beats.... he came dangerously close to her and bent down towards her while she turned her face to the other side..... He immediately turned her face towards him holding her chin and smirkingly hushed in her ears, "kya dekh rahi ho??" Her eyes were closed but the perfume he just sprinkled was driving her crazy..... "k...k....kuch nahi" she stammeringly answered to distract her mind from his intoxicating smell.....He slid his hands slowly on her side making her gasp more..... his breath was fanning on her face and she clutched the bedsheet tightly....."ky....kya....kar...  rahe h aap.... sakh babu...." He smirked and immediately stood straight and asked, "tum kya kar rahi thi??" her eyes widened seeing her novel in his hand... she got up and snatched it immediately...."ye meri h..." He again took it and held it upwards and said, "to?? jo tumhaara h vo mera nahi kya??" She got nervous thinking that what if he gets to know what that was about..... "dekhiye de dijiye na please....." she tried to jump and take the book but she was falling short to reach his raised hands.... "tang mat kijiye na sakha babu... de dijiye please" she was trying haerd to take her book back because if he wil see it, she will surely feel embarassed......"pehle batao... kya h ye??" He tried to look at it's name and his eyes widen seeing it an adult romance novel while she gazed down..... he smirked and fell on bed with her on his chest.....she gasped knowing what was coming next..... and feeling his hard bare skin of chest under her palms is what she never imagined in her wild dreams.... "kyun kar rahe h aap esa.... chodiye na" the latter laughed and tucked a strand behind her ear and whispered, "mene to tumhe pakda hi nahi shona.... tum khud mere upar giri hui ho...." She immediately bit her tongue realising that his both hands are above his head... she tried to got up from him when he pulled her back by her waist with one hand while his other hand went on her cheeks to caress them lovingly, "vese tum ye kyun padh rahi thi??" she knew this was coming.... and this was the only question she was trying to avoid... but now she cannot run away from him...."bas....ese hi.... vo galti se ...samaan ke saath aa gayi..." He smirked seeing her answering stammeringly that too without making any eye contact with him... he rolled on the bed taking her under himself......he traced her lower lips with his thumb making her breath hitch..."jhoot mat bola karo mujhse... kaha h na.... vese ye sab padhne ki kya zaroorat.... jab mein tumhe iske practicals de sakta hoon..." her eyes widened at his seductive words and her cheeks became tomato red..... she gulped down a lump formed in her throat seeing his dark deep eyes which were now tracing her from head to her soft bosoms and were filled with lots of dark desires.... Though she was getting nrevous by each passing second but one of her inner self was getting excited seeing this shade of him.... She was getting nervous as this was her firsttime to feel something like this but was getting excited too as she was feeling something new and beautiful.... One of her innerself was asking her to push him and run away in shyness while the other self was asking her to pull him more towards herself boldly..... Hee was noticing her confused expressions, this chuckled and gently kissed her forehead to calm her down and brushed off her hair fro her face and softly whispered, "don't panick, tumhaari ichcha ke bina kuch nahi karunga...." She smiled seeing him concerned so much about her comfort, but soon her expressions changed into an angry frown when he tried to get up from her, she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards herself crashing his lips with hers roughly.... He startled at first but was quiet impressed with her bold move.... He too entangled his fingers in her hair to make a firm grip and started dominating the passion.... Till now her tongue was rolling in his mouth aimlessly but now when he is back to senses, he can't let her win the dominance, thus, immediately wrapped his toungue around hers pushing it aside and making way in her mouth...... but she too was stubborn, she wanted him to bear the punishment of getting off from her... thus, didn't gave up... she gripped his wet hair tightly in her fist while her one hand made its way to his abs and started roaming seducingly over there making him weak and loose his senses.... To distract him from the dominance he wanted.... And their tongue fught was easily won by her due to her seductive moves.....They part away feeling sudden urge to breath, they joined their forehead and deeply breathed looking intensely at each other's eyes.... She seductively whispered, "aapse kisne kaha ki meri marzi nahi..." and the latter smirked seeing her despiration......

One more short update!! sorry guys... actually I'm busy.... sooo.... well, hope you liked it!!! As I said, I'm worst in such kind of writings 🙈🙈🙈 but still trying my best as per your requests!!! So please comment down your veiws and suggestions and don't forget to vote!!!

Will meet you soon,
Till then,
Stay happy, stay safe,
bye-bye,
Lots of love to you all!!❤❤