After leaving, Lisa hailed a taxi. She had drunk some alcohol during the dinner so she didn't plan on driving.

Lisa was about to open the taxi's door for Jisoo when Jisoo went to open the door herself and sat in the taxi without feeling the slightest bit of embarrassment at all.

Lisa gave a chuckle in response and also got into the taxi. Seeing Jisoo's pointed chin, she pinched her eyebrows slightly.

After Jisoo informed the driver of her address, she turned her head around and faced Lisa.

"I'm really grateful for tonight. If not for you, I would have been dragged to sing at the karaoke."

Massaging her slightly dizzy forehead, Jisoo paused for moment and spoke again, "Also, without your help, I would be put in a spot." Thinking about Seulgi, she pinched her eyebrows again.

"If you really want to thank me, then treat me to a meal," Lisa smiled and casually took out her phone, "What's your phone number?"

Jisoo's expression stiffened before laughing dryly as she took out her phone, "+82xxxxxxx." Does this Lisa not understand that she was just being polite. She had only wanted to thank her and she casually wanted a meal from her. Now that's a capitalist, never missing a chance to exploit no matter when.

While entering her number, Lisa grinned when she spoke, "Are you free tomorrow night? If you are, then let's have it tomorrow."

"Ah, Ok," Jisoo placed her phone back into her handbag. When had she actually agreed to treat Lisa to a meal? After thinking for a while, she doesn't remember agreeing to her request at all.

Didn't this Lisa own a listed company, why is she insisting on having a pitiful meal?

†††††††

After arriving at Jisoo's temporary home, Jisoo quickly opened the taxi door and left before thanking Lisa. And during the moment when Lisa opened her mouth, Jisoo shut the door behind her. What if that woman wanted her to invite her up for a drink? She didn't want to meet that kind of trouble.

Lisa watched the back of Jisoo who was at a distance and smiled helplessly. She took out her phone that had Jisoo's number saved before telling the driver her own address.

"Young miss, are you pursuing that girl?" The driver looked at the well-dressed Lisa from his rear mirror and spoke like an experienced person,

"When pursuing a girl, your skin must be thick. Otherwise, no matter how good-looking you are, it can't be compared to someone who has a thick skin."

Lisa smiled and her eyes glistened. If she were seen by any women now, they would definitely be attracted to her.

The driver was passionate, and during the journey, he explained to Lisa the many ways for a man to pursue a girl. Even when the taxi arrived outside her home and she got off the taxi.

"Young woman, to pursue a girl, the most important thing is to have a thick skin. Don't forget that." The driver continued. In response, Lisa kept the smile on her face.

Once the taxi was out of sight, she kept her smile. At this moment, her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID.

"Ren, what happened between Seulgi and Jisoo?"

Some time later, Lisa closed her eyes slightly, "Ok, I got it now."

She missed her chance once and she regretted it. She wasn't going to miss her second one.