Shí èr

Lisa's enthusiastic attitude left Jisoo somewhat embarrassed, but she assumed that she was helping her because she helped Lisa out before by accompanying her to the business party. Although she did not have a deep understanding of Lisa in the past, she could somewhat guess a little based on what she had heard from others. Lisa was not a Good Samaritan who tries to help everyone.

If it were a few days ago, she would have probably assumed that Lisa was interested in her, but that had already cleared up. In her eyes, Jisoo was just a junior sister from the same university.

Currently, renting a place was troublesome so having the option to rent a friend's place was much of a relief. Also, as single woman out on her own, she should think things more thoroughly before making a decision.

Seeing that Jisoo didn't immediately reject her suggestion, Lisa knew there was still a chance and raised her brows.

"Miss CEO, are you talking about that eighty square meters, 2 room apartment?" Seong Woo was slightly surprised, "That apartment of yours is still empty? It's already been a year, there'll surely be spider webs by now." As Lisa's secretary, his sights and reaction abilities were relatively good.

Lisa looked at Seong Woo with praise in her eyes, "I have been busy so I've forgotten about it."

"Jisoo, since there is an apartment available, there's no need go searching for one now. Presently, renting an apartment can get very troublesome. And since that apartment of Lisa's is not far from here so even if the lift breaks down, you can still call her to help you carry your things up. No matter what, having someone nearby is better when problems presents itself," Hee Jin lifted a teacup and carried on speaking, "Since we all know each other, there's no need for you to hold back."

Watching Lisa acting so strangely was extremely rare. Originally, Hee Jin had thought that Lisa had already successfully pursued Jisoo but looking at the situation now, it seemed Lisa didn't hold much of a position in her heart.

Jisoo found what Hee Jin said was very reasonable so she consented, "Then I'll thank Senior Lisa first. I'll probably be moving in next week. Will that be convenient for you?"

"That's fine. You can move in whenever you want. Just give me a call and I'll come pick you up." Lisa carried on, "The apartment is already furnished and has all the basic furniture and appliances so it's alright for you to move in anytime."

On one side, Seong Woo was thinking that after the apartment has been refurbished Lisa never brought any furniture so how can the apartment be completely furnished? Boss, I always thought you were different from others who just uses flattery when it comes to pursuing a woman, and it seems I've guessed right. You're not like the others, you're even a step ahead, kissing up to her.

If you're already like this now, how henpecked would you be after marriage?

When evening came, everyone bid their farewells. Lisa grabbed her car keys and followed them out as well, using the excuse that Jisoo didn't drive so she would be taking her home.

Similar to Jisoo, Seong Woo also didn't drive, but he was left standing alone in the empty streets outside the residential area like a statue.

What's with this world, valuing beauty over friends!

†††††††