Shí wǔ

Entering the building, Jisoo went to the front desk and told them her identity. She was very swiftly shown the way to the elevators by a staff. Watching the floor number constantly rise. Jisoo began to take in deep breaths to calm herself down. In any case, every person's destiny is different and hers can be considered the worst.

When she left the elevator, a staff member did an inviting action with a small smile, "Miss Kim, the third door down is the CEO's office, please."

"Thank you," Jisoo nodded towards the staff member.

She looked at the bright and reflective floor before seeing a familiar figure as soon as she started walking a few steps forward.

"Miss Jisoo?" Seong Woo's face expressed shock as he thought back to the internal call he got saying someone from Cha Battda had come. So Jisoo was the representative who Cha Battda had sent. Seong Woo calmed down, "Please enter."

Seong Woo's expression changed very fast and his attitude was friendly which made Jisoo suspect that it wasn't Cha Battda that was taking advantage of JinChu but the other way around.

Exposing a small smile, Jisoo greeted, "Assistant Ong."

Seong Woo smiled and led Jisoo in the direction to the CEO's office. He spoke while they walked, "Regarding your company's plan, the boss is putting much importance on it. If you've any opinions about it, you can discuss them with the boss. The Boss has always been an amicable person ...."

At this moment, a dejected department manager came out from the CEO's office. His sluggish eyes was stupefied as he lifted his head and look at Seong Woo when he heard the word 'amicable'. It was as if he had seen a Godzilla.

"Hmm, occasionally the boss would have a slight temper...."

The door to the CEO's office opened again and this time, two more department managers who were pulling at their hair left the office.

Seong Woo's smile slowly started to turn as stiff as a rock.

Jisoo nodded, "Truly amicable. I don't hear any yelling at all."

All three department managers simultaneously stared at Jisoo and their eyes expressed a 'You're too naive' look. Sometimes, not being yelled at is much more scarier than getting yelled at.

Seong Woo looked away. He really couldn't bear to carry on looking at the three department managers' miserable conditions and went to knock on the door,

"Boss, the representative from Cha Battda has come."

Lisa who was looking through a report didn't even lift her head when she spoke, "Take her to the VIP lounge, then get the Planning department manager to handle ...."

"Boss, I wanted to let Miss Kim Jisoo discuss about the details with you first but if you're busy at the moment, how about I tell her to come back later?"

"This ..." Lisa suddenly paused and then stood up and changed her speech,

"Since the collaboration partner has come, why didn't you take her to the VIP lounge to rest first instead of letting her stand in the corridor?"

Coming out of the office, Lisa saw Jisoo, who was wearing a light coloured suit, as she stood behind Seong Woo with a smile. Lisa wore a warm smile on her face.

"Jisoo, we'll go to the VIP lounge first to discuss the course of the collaboration. The planning department manager is currently busy and might not have the time at the moment."