Sān shí yī

On Saturday morning, Jisoo stood at the door of the coach that her company had hired. Her face twitched. She discovered that the coach, which could seat about 40 people, was already half full and they were all people from the other company. Meanwhile, the boss of that company was smiling radiantly at her. Also, there was a pile of snacks by his side that were all from brands that she enjoyed eating.

Jisoo suddenly found herself in a predicament as everyone's sight fell onto her. She didn't feel good since she felt like she had suddenly become an animal attraction in a zoo.

"Jisoo, why are you frozen? Are you not going to get on?" Park Bom smiled as she asked.

Jisoo boarded the coach with a twisted expression. Meanwhile, behind her, many of her colleagues were expressing their interest in the other company that was going with them on their trip.

"I heard that we are going with JinChu for the trip. I don't know if we can see JinChu's CEO as well though. I heard that their CEO is very good-looking."

"Don't even think about it. I heard that she already has a girlfriend ..."

Jisoo heard those two sentences just before she got onto the coach. She suddenly felt very pressurized. Jisoo sat down at the opposite aisle by the window.

Before she could even settle into a comfortable position, someone had already come and sat down beside her with the snacks.

"Didn't you have something to do today?"

Jisoo looked at Lisa with a half-smile and carried on, "The 'something to do' was going on a holiday?"

"I just wanted to give you a surprise." Lisa smiled while handing a packet of chocolate to Jisoo, "This is a chocolate that you like."

"Don't think that you can use chocolate to make up for your lie," Jisoo said as she accepted the chocolate.

After opening the packaging and taking a bite, she hesitated while she glanced at the smiling woman next to her before asking, "Do you want a piece?"

"Sure," Lisa smiled and leaned closer to Jisoo. Before Jisoo could respond, Lisa ate some of the chocolate that Jisoo was holding. Then, she lifted her head and smiled again, "The taste is really good."

Jisoo stared at the chocolate in her hand that had a corner missing. She stuffed the rest into Lisa's hand and said, "Since you like it, then finish the rest of it." Seriously, this woman appeared to be so elegant and graceful but why was she so thick-skinned?

Lisa smiled as she accepted the chocolate.

Jisoo's colleagues were all surprised and curious as they watched the scene. They hadn't thought that Jisoo was the girlfriend of Jin Chu's CEO. This Jisoo had kept a really low profile.

Was it possible that they got together during the collaboration? But that wasn't right. The collaboration didn't need the CEO to personally do the project, so when did Jisoo have the chance to interact with Lisa?

Unless they were already dating before the collaboration?

People had always been curious about gossip, regardless of their gender.

There were many friends and acquaintances on board, so as little groups formed and chatted, there was never a quiet moment on the coach. Some gossiped while some chatted about clothes, jewellery, or football. The coach was very lively and noisy. Jisoo noticed that a male colleague had already begun chatting with a pretty lady from JinChu.