Èr shí sì

"Help me write a check of 10 million Won for Mr. Lee."

Then she turned back to Dong Wook, "Since the day I was born, you were always out at work, and you divorced with my mother soon after. During that time, you sent home a hundred thousand Won. I'll treat that as my milk money. The prices of those days are different from the present, so now I'm giving you 10 million Won, I don't think you've made a lost with this and I believe anyone else would agree as well."

Lisa nodded to Seong Woo and Seong Woo promptly wrote a cheque and passed it to Jisoo. Jisoo then stuffed the cheque into Dong Wook's hands.

"We now no longer owe each other anything."

Dong Wook looked at the amount on the cheque. His face turned red but he remained silent as he could not refute.

Lisa held onto Jisoo's shoulders and said steadily, "CEO Lee, we at JinChu will not collaborate with a CEO like you. Please find someone else."

Jisoo no longer looked at Dong Wook and returned to Lisa's office. When Lisa saw this, she also followed behind and left Seong Woo to deal with the rest of the situation.

Thinking about Jisoo and her mother, who had to live by themselves and suffer all kinds of difficulties in the past, Seong Woo looked at Dong Wook blankly.

"CEO Lee, you and your wife should leave. With a father like you, you really make us, the younger generation, gasp in amazement."

Dong Wook was once again filled with embarrassment but he couldn't do anything about it. He glanced towards the doors of the CEO's office, which were tightly shut.

"I've let them down." After speaking, he wanted to return the cheque of 10 million Won to Seong Woo.

Seong Woo rejected it, "If CEO Lee doesn't want the cheque, you can just throw it in the bin. Although Miss Kim isn't someone rich, she can still afford a 10 million Won. Even if Miss Kim doesn't have it, this amount is not much much in our CEO's eyes, so we will not be taking it back after giving it out."

Normally the more refined someone is, the higher the attacking power of their words will be and Seong Woo was an example of this. As he watched Dong Wook's face turn from red to white the white to red, all Seong Woo did was push his glasses up.

Dong Wook lowered his head sadly and turned around to walk towards the lifts. Looking at his figure from the back, he appeared lonely and powerless.

Seong Woo lowered his eyes and smiled coldly. He wondered that if things were going to end up like this, would Dong Wook still have made the wrong decision.

A moment later, Yoo In Na was wailing as she was escorted out by security. Seong Woo glanced at the CEO office, and thought for a moment before deciding not to enter the room.

If boss could get a little closer to Jisoo from this matter, then it would be great.

But for having such a father, Jisoo's childhood can only be described as unfortunate.

"Thank you for just now, I'll return the money to you tomorrow," said Jisoo as she sat on the sofa and drank a mouthful of the lukewarm tea before she felt the fire in her heart simmer down.

While resting against the sofa, Jisoo massaged her forehead and looked towards the laptop. The look in her eyes suddenly changed slightly.

"It's not much. You don't need to be so polite." Lisa saw that Jisoo's mood was not very good, "Regarding things about work, let's discuss it in the afternoon instead. I have a couple of novels that are this year's best sellers. Would you like to take a look at them?"