Shí jiǔ

Jisoo realized that she had just said something wrong. Usually in the group chat, everyone likes to jokingly say 'our family [name]' when mentioning each other so for her to say this in front of Xi Yoo's actual relatives, she really felt a little embarrassed. Jisoo laughed dryly twice, "It's just a joke."

Lisa didn't mind about the joke. In fact, it was obvious that she enjoyed hearing her say 'our family'. Lisa's smile did not dim the slightest as she went on.

"Nae, what you said makes sense." But only she knew in her heart why that made sense.

"Speaking of which, it seems that your relatives misunderstood our relationship. Don't you think you should explain to them?" Jisoo glanced at her once and then thought about what happened at the table during the meal. She looked towards Lisa.

"There's no need to," Lisa, seeing Jisoo casting side glances at her, smiled, "After all, they would understand as time goes by."

Jisoo, after she hearing that Lisa did not seem to mind, thought that she was looking at the issue too closely. After all, all elders were like that when they see their family's child with someone and they would all be curious. But since their child didn't say anything, their curiosity would soon pass quickly.

"About what happened during the meal, I am sincerely sorry. My mom's personality is a bit rushed ..."

"Auntie is a good person," Jisoo interrupted, "Anyway, it was you who took me to the table to prevent me from being awkward by sitting at another table all by myself, so how is it that you're apologizing."

After hearing this, Lisa readily accepted Jisoo's words and carried on chatting with Jisoo. And as for their previous conversation that was like chicken talking to duck, only she knew whether it was intentional or not.

"Third sister, I think that girl isn't bad," Xi Yoo's mother stood next to Lisa's mother while secretly taking glances at the two young people who were chatting with each other, "I just asked Xi Yoo. She said that girl's character isn't bad."

Mrs. Manoban could clearly see that her daughter was anxiously trying to get closer with the girl and smiled, "She's truly very good and I like her as well. Seeing how uri Lisa is acting, it seems she has set her heart on her and I will not step in the matters of those two youngsters but if that girl can really become my daughter-in-law, then that would really be great."

"Relax, we are all clear what Lisa is like. There are so many girls and boys that like her so for Lisa to get together with that girl, it shouldn't be something difficult," Xi Yoo's mother was not worried at all.

Lisa's mother smiled but remained silent. She was clear how much her daughter liked this girl but she was afraid that the other party would not reciprocate the same feeling because it was so difficult for her daughter to like someone. After all, how could she not tell that Jisoo wasn't actually her daughter's girlfriend.

By the time Jisoo and Lisa left, it was already four in the afternoon, right before Xi Yoo got into a car to leave. She stuffed many celebratory sweets into Jisoo's hand and explained that it was for Jisoo to get more into the celebratory atmosphere, as well as to quickly get married. Jisoo was grateful for the sweets but she ignored the part about marriage entirely.

On the motorway, the car was moving smoothly ahead. While Jisoo rested on her seat, she could not stop herself from letting out a yawn.

"Who'd ever think that you and Xi Yoo were actually relatives. The world truly is small."