Fkn Paparazzi!

*Your POV*

You both heard a flash sound causing you both to jump apart. You looked and guess what? The paparazzi! The fucking paparazzi, as usual, invading your privacy.

Y/n: Fuck! I can't go out of the car now. They'll surround me.

Tom: It's ok. Let's just go back to my place.

You nodded and he started driving, leaving the paps behind. For a whole 10 minutes, he didn't say a word and then suddenly your phone started blowing up. You opened Instagram and there it was. The photo of you two, making out in the car. You showed it to Tom.

He looked at it for a second and then shook his head and turned back to the road. Once you reached, he plopped down onto his bed and stared straight up at the ceiling. You snuggled up next to him.

Y/n: Hey are you okay?

Tom: No, not really.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Tom: It's ok. It's not your fault. I just- I hadn't even told my family about us yet and it feels awful to know that they'll find out from fucking Instagram.

And then a silent tear rolled down his cheek. You wiped it away and gave him a peck on the lips and stared deep in his eyes.

Y/n: We can tell them together? 

You held up two airplane tickets to London in  your hand that you had bought earlier, as a surprise for him, during the one month filming break in 2 days. He jumped up and took the ticket and read it.

Tom: No way! I can't believe you did this!

Y/n: Glad you like it. I thought it would be fun to meet your family and take you to my real home. I was going to show it you tomorrow, but I think you really needed this right now.

Tom: I did. Thanks.

He hugged you really tightly.

Y/n: Ok! Ok! Let go I can't breathe!

Tom: Sorry.

You chuckled at him cutely making him blush.

Y/n: Such a dork!

You threw a pillow right at his face.

Tom: Hey! 

Y/n: What? Can't take a little pillow fight?

Tom: Oh so that's how you wanna play huh?

He said smirking.

Tom: Well, just remember. You started this.

He threw a pillow at you and then one thing led to another and the room was a complete mess. You looked around.

Y/n: Oops!

Tom laughed at you.

Y/n: What?

Tom: Nothing. You're just really cute.

Y/n: So are you!

You jumped on him and kissed him passionately. And just like that you didn't even realize when you both fell asleep, because you both were so tired.

*Tom's POV*

The next morning he woke up to you sleeping peacefully next to him. He slowly rubbed his hand on your cheek, waking you up gently.

Tom: Morning, beautiful.

Y/n: Mmhm

You mumbled, half asleep.

Tom: Darling wake up, we have to leave for set in half an hour.

You sat up on the bed, suddenly fully awake.

Y/n: What?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier.

You said as you scurried off of the bed into the bathroom.

Tom: Well, I clearly tried to! 

He yelled from the room laughing.

Y/n: Fine fine!

You both got ready for the day and reached set about an hour later. When you reached you heard his phone going off with tons of notifications.

Y/n: What's going on?

Tom: Umm, it's my brothers. They saw the photo and now they're going crazy and they wanna meet you.

Y/n: Tell them, we're coming tomorrow. 

Tom: I did, but I still haven't got any texts from mum or dad.

Y/n: Maybe they didn't see it.

Tom: Yeah.

Y/n: Hey, you need to relax. Everything will be fine.

Tom: You're right.

He smiled at you and went into his trailer for make up and outfits.