Vacay Mode On

*Your POV*

*On the call*

Y/n: Yeah, no everyone's gonna come.

Zendaya: You sure?

Y/n: Yeah, yeah Tom's convincing them at the moment so I'm sure they'll come.

Zendaya: Ok then, see you tomorrow.

Y/n: Wait, really?!

Zendaya: I mean if everyone's going, why the hell miss it? I'm up for a little cast vacay, just tell me what I should pack because you've literally told me nothing about what we'll be doing and where we'll be staying.

Y/n: Ok girlll I'll text you everything. Byeee.

Zendaya: Bye dork.

*End Call*

You rushed downstairs to the living room to see Tom just get off the call with someone.

Tom: Yeah, alright. Bye Robert.

He hung up the call and turned around to look at you.

Y/n: Robert?

Tom: Oh yeah. I know how sad you would get if everyone came and your dad didn't, so I convinced him to take a week off filming and join us at the trip.

You ran up to him and jumped in his arms, causing him to stumble back.

Y/n: Thanks Tommy. I love you, I love you, I love you!!

You kept repeating while kissing his face all over. He laughed at your childish behavior.

Tom: No biggie. Plus I've already booked the hotel. The one near the beach there, which we selected earlier.

Y/n: Awesome!!

You and Tom spent the last 5 days bringing all your stuff in from both your houses and planning the best one week vacay to The Bahamas with your friends and most of the Avengers cast.

You both got so carried away with the planning that you forgot to invite everyone, so you just did, a day before leaving.

Tom: So there's gonna be me, you, Robert, Haz, Harry, Sam, Scarlett, Zoe, Karen, Mark, Benedict, Sebastian, Anthony the other Tom and Chris, all three of 'em.

Screw you if you don't know the marvel cast :)

Y/n: And Zendaya and Jacob. I just called them.

Tom: Great.

Y/n: I'm still freaking out!!! I can't wait to meet them.

Tom: They can't either! Hold on, lemme add you to our group chat.

Y/n: You have a group chat!?

Tom: Duh.

Y/n: I'm in a marvel movie. How come you didn't add me earlier?

Tom: Uh uhm, I f-forgot.

Y/n: You FORGOT!?

Tom: But I'm adding you now right?

Y/n: Alright, alright.

He added you to a chat named 'avEnGerS AsSeMblE'. Ahaha cool name.

You ended up having a random first convo with them over chat about the the trip tomorrow and a whole lot of fangirling.

*Time Skip*

You and Tom were just about to go to bed after packing your bags for like an hour.

Tom: You remember the drill right?

Y/n: Yup. We're all going to meet up here at the London Airport, and from there, we'll go in my PJ.

Tom: Exactly. Ok, goodnight. I love you.

Y/n: I love you too, baby. Goodnight.

You placed a soft kiss on his lips before you both dozed off.