Photoshoots & Announcements

*The Next Day* 

*Your POV*

You are at the location of your photoshoot and you have now worn your spark costume. It was a  robotic looking black costume that was tight at all the right places and it showed off your curves. To be honest, you looked pretty bad ass in it.

You had make up done by the professional make up artists and then you went up to the set and posed for the cameras just as you were asked to. The photos turned out amazing. Marvel was now going to confirm your first appearance as Stark through an Instagram post.

*An hour later*

You're back at your home. They were going to post it any minute now as they had finished editing and then suddenly your phone started blowing up with notifications.

@Marvel

@Marvel We officially present to you our new cast member @itz

@Marvel We officially present to you our new cast member @itz.Y/n_Downey. Who's ready to see her playing the crime fighting teenager, "Spark".                                                                                             P.S guess who's love interest she'll be playing?? 😉

Tagged@itz.Y/n_Downey

 1593788 Likes

1360327 Comments

@username1: Omg this the best day of my fkn life!!!

@username2: I'm guessing Peter Parker?

@username3: A new marvel character played by Y/n!!!!! Helppp I'm so happy!!

@ username4: If it's not Peter Parker then Idgaf

@tomholland2013: Welcome to the Avengers!!

@ChrisEvans: Can't wait to meet you

@SebastianStan: 🤩

@ElizabethOlsen: Yay! See you on set

You scrolled through the comments and most of the people were already guessing Peter Parker. Well, they were obviously right. Filming starts in a few weeks and you couldn't wait to hang with Tom and hopefully meet the rest of the Marvel cast at some point.

*Time Skip*

Today is your first day of filming for Spider-Man: No Way Home. You had most of your scenes with Peter Parker(Tom). You reached set on time and one of the kind workers guided you to your trailer to get your outfit and make up done for first scene where Spark meets Peter Parker.