Spill your guts or Fill your guts

A/N : So I'm sure you all know James Corden and his Spill your guts or fill your guts series? If you don't watch the video above because that is what this chapter is based on.

----

*Your POV*

By the next day, both you and Tom's managers had received a bunch of calls for Interviews. So here you were, at the James Corden show, about to play the most disgusting game of your life. He invited both and Tom together to play his ever so famous game, Spill your guts or fill your guts.

Tom was totally ready(He secretly watched a billion of the videos from the series of other people playing the same game). You mentally prepared yourself to answer every question possible, because there's no way in hell you wanna know what the disgusting stuff they offer tastes like. 

James: Please welcome, Tom Holland and Y/n Downey!!!

You both walked on stage hand in hand and the crowd went crazy. You waved at them and so did Tom before finally settling down on the two chairs in front of The table with the 'food'.

James: So good to have you both here.

Tom: It's good to be here mate.

Y/n: Pleasure to be here, James.

James: Ok, ok so before we start the game, Congratulations to you both!

Tom: Thank you so much, means a lot.

Y/n: Yeah.

You gave him a sweet smile as a kind thank you.

James: Alright, so let me explain this game here. Spill your guts or fill your guts!

He rotated the table around so you both could get view of each smelly item on the table.

James: Right, so I'm going to ask you both questions and you gotta answer truthfully, if you choose not to answer, you're going to have to eat whatever I chose for you.

Tom: Wait! Don't we get to ask you questions too?

James: Nope. Thank lord I'm free this time. We changed up the rules a bit this time.

Y/n: Aww man.

James: So, let me show you the food items here. 

James: We've got Fish eye, Bird Saliva, Hot sauce, Cod Sperm, Grass Hoppers, Sardine Smoothie, Bull Penis and Clam Juice.

You both made disgusted faces on literally every single item.

Tom: Why is the Bull Penis so small?

You all bursted out laughing.

Y/n: Oh my god Tommy shut up!

You said as playfully elbowed him.

Y/n: Ok but I do have one question though. How do they- How do they get the Bird Saliva?

James: Yeah, I have no idea.

Y/n: Wow, ok.

James: First question is for Tom. I'm gonna give you... the Sardine smoothie!

He turned the table so the smoothie was right in front of Tom, making him barf. James lifted up the card and his eyes widened when he read it.

James: Ooo this is a nice one. Everyone wants to know. When did you started dating?

Tom looked up at you pleading eyes.

Tom: Baby, I can't drink this... It's fucking disgusting.

Y/n: Your choice.