Big Day Tomorrow!

*On the call*

Y/n: Hey Tom!

Tom: Hey! What's up?

Y/n: Ok so I have some really exciting news to tell you. Can we meet up?

Tom: Yeah sure. I'm still at my house here. You wanna come here?

Y/n: Ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

*End call*

You drove off to Tom's house and you reached a few minutes later. You see him standing by door, waiting for you.

Y/n: Hi!

You said hugging him and you followed him inside and you both sat down on the couch.

Tom: Hey. So what did you want to tell me? I'm impatient!

he squealed excitedly.

Y/n: Ok so basically, Marvel called me and they want me to play a new major character called Spark for Spider-man: No way home !!!!!

Tom: What?! Omg congrats.. I'm so happy for you.

You flashed him a sweet smile.

Y/n: And.... I took the role!

Tom: That's amazing. Wait, so I already have the script of the movie and Spark plays the...

Y/n: ..The love interest for Spider-man in the movie. Yeah.

Tom: That's great. We'll get to hangout more and in a month when filming starts, we'll see each other practically every day on set.

Y/n: Yeah it's gonna be awesome. But did you already know that they were going to ask me to play your love interest?

Tom: Well, I got the script a week back and I asked them who plays Spark and they didn't tell me because apparently I "spoil" everything.

You burst out into laughter.

Y/n: HA! That you do.

Tom groaned rolling his eyes.

Y/n: Yeah, also.. If the public likes my character, then there will be a movie starring me called "Spark". But they're not so sure. I'll play a major character alongside you in spiderman but you're still the main character.

Tom: I'm pretty sure that they'll make a movie for you because the public is gonna blast off when they see you playing such a badass crime - fighting character.

Y/n: I'm playing a badass crime fighting character?

Tom: Oh ya right. I forgot you don't have the script yet. But, I think you should wait for them to give you the real script instead of taking it from me, because I'm pretty sure they gave me a wrong copy script so that I don't spoil shit!

Y/n: Woah! Calm down. When I get the REAL script, I'll show it you.

Tom: Ok.

You got a text from Lydia, giving you all the details.

Y/n: Alright, I gotta go, I just got my schedule for the Spark photoshoot thing.

Tom: Ok bye!

Y/n: Bye.

You gave him a hug and left his house. You thought that it would be awkward for him to play you love interest or something in a movie, but he was totally chill and supportive. Once you reached your home, you went into your room to check your texts.

*The Text*

Lydia: Ok so they that you're gonna have to do a photoshoot in the Spark costume and I'm sending you the script on mail.

Y/n: Ok great.

Lydia: The photoshoot is tomorrow. I'll send you the location and other details as soon as they let me know.

Y/n: Ok thanks.

*End Text*

After a while, you got the script and you started reading it. You loved the overall movie but as you were towards the end, you read something, your eyes widened and you began shaking nervously.

You put your phone down and decide to relax for a while. Your photoshoot is tomorrow and Marvel will confirm that you are going to be playing Spark , "Spider-man's love interest" and a badass crime fighting super woman. It's a BIG DAY tomorrow.