Back to Filming/ Going Public

*Your POV*

It's the next morning, as usual it took you a lot just to wake Tom up for your flight in 2 hours.

Y/n: Wake up!

No reply. He hardly moved. You got an idea. Yo started tickling him all over while he was sound asleep beside you in his shorts.

Tom: Ahh ughh stopppp!

Y/n: Finally. Get up now.

Tom: No just a few more minutes

Y/n: Alright, you're gonna miss our flight and you don't wanna be late on your first day of filming after a month do you?

Tom: Ugh Fine. but, first c'mere.

You scooted over to him and he pressed a soft kiss on your forehead.

Tom: I love you.

Y/n: I love you more.

Tom: I am not going to argue to that right now because then we both know we'll be a few hours late.

Tom joked and you laughed out.

Y/n: K I'm gonna take a shower. You joining?

Tom: Yeah!

Y/n: Ok Tommy. 

You chuckled.

*Time Skip*

Y/n: Bye Nikki, Bye Dom. I really had the best time here.

Nikki: We did too.

Dom: Hope to see you again soon.

Y/n: Yeah definitely.

You said your goodbye's to Sam, Harry and Paddy while Tom did the same and he hugged each one of his family member.

Tom: Bye mum, I'll miss you most.

Dom: Ouch.

Tom laughed.

Nikki: I'll miss you too, now go or you're going to be late.

Tom put your bags in the back of his car and you both drove off to the airport. Surprisingly, you reached on time and the whole flight was quite peaceful. Well, mostly. A few pictures of you and Tom flooded around the internet. Luckily, you guys didn't hold hands or anything else in public, but after the incident in the car, these only rose more proof and suspicion for the media and public. Both your phones were going crazy once you landed and you didn't even bother checking why, since you already knew what it was.

Filming was being held in NYC itself but it was in a completely new and far off location, so this time all cast members had to stay in a hotel for a few days. You and Tom reached the hotel and even though the crew knows you both are dating, they gave you two separate rooms. 5 minutes before filming, you reached set after being freshened up. You were greeted by Zendaya.

Zendaya: Hey Y/n!!

She hugged you tightly.

Y/n: Hey, I missed you so much!

Zendaya: Me too!

Director: Y/n and Tom on set!

Zendaya: You better go but you have to give all the details about meeting his family afterwards.

Y/n: I promise, see you in 10. Bye.

Zendaya: Bye.

You and Tom were informed that you had to film the kiss scene between Spark and Spider-man today. You were nervous to do that in front of a whole crew to say the least.

Director: And, Action!

Peter entered the room in his suit through the window and his face had cuts all over.

Spark: Peter! where were you? What happened?! I was so scared!!

Peter: Listen, I appreciate you, I do. But, I'm Spider-Man okay? I need you you stop worrying about me all the time. This is my job. I never once, tried to stopped you from your duties as Spark.

Spark: Yes but, you don't understand I-

Peter cut her off with a kiss. It was slow and pretty heated. They pulled apart after a while and rested their foreheads on each other's while trying to catch their breath for a good while.

Director: And cut! That was perfect! Seemed so... experienced?

Y/n: Haha, you could say that.

*Time Skip*

You knocked on Tom's door and he opened it within seconds.

Tom: Hey love, what's up?

You didn't say anything and sat on the bed next to him, looking around.

Tom: What's wrong? You seem.. tense.

Y/n: Nothing's wrong, just wanted to stop by before going to sleep.

Tom: C'mon. You know you can't lie to me. Now, seriously, what's going on?

You sighed.

Y/n: I know you wanted to keep 'us' private but all theses rumors are really irritating and I feel like I'm ready to go public.

He was silent. Just staring at you in shock.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I'll see you tomor-

Tom: No wait! Actually.. I wanted to tell you the same thing, the whole day.

Y/n: Oh.

Tom: Yeah, I can't take it anymore, I really do want to hold you hand and kiss you all over wherever we go.

Y/n: Haha, glad to know that we're both on the same page.

Tom: Well, we both could post something right now?

Y/n: Definitely.