Chapter 4 -"Love happens..."

Scene1:

Scene1:

Manik was standing on his balcony when the sight catches his attention. He partially hides behind the pillar and keeps observing. He didn't know the opposite flat of their house has such beauty. His eyes become pensive and snoopy. On the other side, Nandini was doing her morning Yoga on her balcony. Usually, she does it in the early morning but last night in Mutki's Bar was chaotic and as a bad effect, she got up late. Her back is facing Manik, so, he only can see the curves of her backside. She is wearing black slacks and a fluorescent green trunk top. The bright sun rays are shining on her sweaty neck, partial bareback and flawless arms. She bends sidewards and stretches her hands. Manik's eyes get fixed on her perfectly round butt cheeks. Don't judge him. After all, he is a man and the female in front of him is quite attractive and desirable. Jest dances in his eyes. He ignites a fresh cigarette and puffs some rings. Though he doesn't know much about Yoga he regularly does gym and can easily say that this lady is doing wrong postures. Nobody should stretch her body like this. It can tear back muscles and causes a sprain. He so wanted to call the yoga goddess and tell her the mistakes. However, his sis-in law's voice interrupts his concentration.

"Manik.....come. tea is ready."

Mihika's call was pretty high pitched. Nandini flips to observe. Manik immediately enters inside. A content smile is lingering on his face. He unmindfully hums,

"Mere samnewali khidki me, ek chaand ka tukra raheta hain. (In the window across from me, a piece of moon lives)

...................................................

Scene 2:

Scene 2:

Aliya went to the nearby lake for jogging. Sometimes Mukti accompanies her but today it was impossible to wake her up. The reason was surly last night's not so good experience in the Bar. As a result, all of them had to spend haft of the night simmering down Nandini's rage. Man, she looks as delicate as a glass doll but her anger is as dangerous as a volcano. Though Aliya thinks Nandini was a bit over the top last night. That brawl with that gang of those boys could have been avoided. Especially, that shy chocolatey boy. Aliya could hear his name even in the midst of that commotion. Dhruv...nice name...cute boy. She chuckles unmindfully while jogs past the lake exit and turns towards their flat. Only then, a bike appears like a jin in front of her and needless to say, an unavoidable collision occurs.