Chapter 9 - "Planning plotting..."

Scene 1:

"Stop...stop...hey, stop man...!"

Mukti yells excitedly as the empty bottle spins on the glass top of the table and eventually points towards Soha. That means Soha is on the target of Mukti. She shrugs with folded lips while Mukti budges on her seat in excitement.

"Truth or dare?"

Mukti asks. Soha inhales deeply and replies determinedly,

"Truth."

Mukti sips on her cold drink and rubs her palms.

"Okay, right now are you dating someone? If yes then who is he?"

Mukti's question is not so abrupt for Soha. She was expected something like this. In fact, she was seeking a chance to share this with her friends. She puts some popcorns in her mouth and utters in a clear tone,

"Well, I have started liking someone but still I can't say we are dating each other. He is that harddick I mean harddisk boy. (She giggles) The TV actor. We go for dinners but yet he hasn't proposed to me officially. So, it is still unofficial."

"So, make it official, dude. Make him jealous. And then see how he comes to his knees."

Aliya mouths avidly. In reply, Soha shows thumps up.

"All the best. Now my turn."

Aliya says and holds the bottle to spin. After taking three-four rounds it points at Navya.

"Truth or dare?"

Aliya asks and Navya chooses dare.

"Okay, so as we all know that you have finally got your Akshay Kumar I mean RJ Cabir, you have to propose to him in a filmy way."

Aliya puts her challenge. Navya gapes at her and counters,

"Filmy way? How? And for your kind information Cabir didn't say yet that he loves me so how can I initiate?"

"So what? It's twenty-first century, Girl! Come out of the stereotypical thought that the boy should be the person to initiate. Be a trend breaker, Dude."

Nandini sounds firm. Soha intervenes before Navya can react,

"Nandini is right. Why should boys have all the fun? By the way, I can give you a superb idea. Propose to him in his program only but not as Navya Naveli Naik. But as a random girl and see his reaction. If he accepts then you will have a solid reason to beat him black and blue but if he says that he loves someone else then you can insist to know the name. Though I am sure it is you only it will be great fun and of course filmy too. Radio par pyaar ka izhaar. (Expression of love on Radio)"

Navya widens her eyes at Soha and mouths in a surprised manner,

"Soha! Is it you? Your TV actor indeed turned you filmy. What an idea, Girl! Killing two birds with one stone. Thank you..."

Navya hugs Soha tightly and gives her a long sloppy kiss on her cheek. All giggle at her reaction. The game continues. Now, it's Nandini who gets a chance to ask Mukti,

"Have you ever kissed anyone? I mean any adult guy and on his lips?"

Mukti hardens her jaws and utters,

"Yes. But it was purely the outbreak of my happiness. Actually, he recited so beautifully that I couldn't hold myself back."

"What? You mean you kissed a boy just because he recited poetry to you? Mukti, it's crazy. How can you kiss a guy without love?"