DISCONTINUED(I THINK)

Sorry everyone! I've finally decided to stop working on this fic. I haven't got a single drop of motivation left to write this, and when I wrote this I had no idea where the plot was gonna go. I do have some minor ideas for the plot in case I decide to get back into it. But other than that, I wont be working on this fic anymore. I might rewrite the whole story again in the future, meaning that there will be many changes in the plot. But knowing me I probably wont work on this anymore. Sorry to disappoint. I do hope that whoever is bothering to read this will understand. Anyways, if you're reading this; thank you for staying until the end. I'm so sorry for doing this but I didn't want to leave my readers (though i doubt there were) hanging. I have many other fics yet to be published, and I do know that they are far better than this. (If you don't like x reader/ reader-inserts I apologise) Once again, sorry. Stay safe everyone!

If anybody would like to write a story simillar to this, or even adopt it, feel free to tag me so I can see how your story will differ from mine!

(there are some kny reader-inserts that are going to be published soon! the one i'm focusing on right now is a gn! child! reader-insert with yandere kny. stay tuned!)