|7:The Demon king| ⌘-Minor spoilers

''That boy,Those hanafuda earrings,His burgundy hair....''The over a thousand year old demon king mumbled,''His spirit..''

''I hate it!''He growled, his fangs sharp, veins popping in anger.He hated the memory of that cursed man, he wanted to rip anything related to him into shreds.But he knew, that there was something far better than ripping the boy to shreds..

He'd just turn the boy into a demon, break him piece by piece, and own the boy, ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶  or more specifically, the sun  itself.

----------------------------------------------------------

(This part has minor spoilers, but don't worry, nothing major is revealed so anime watchers can read along!)

The demon's name was 'Muzan Kibitusji,'The first demon to ever exist, and the ruler of all demons.He was strong, stronger than life itself..But of course, everything comes at a cost..

He couldn't go out in the sun, if his pale white skin had just touched a glimpse of sunlight, his skin would burn, and he would perish if his whole body was revealed to sunlight.

And then another thing that could end his life once and for all, the cursed man.The creator of the first breath , the first Sun breather, and the strongest Demon slayer of all.Would one day meet  the Demon king, and almost kill the demon in one go.

However, Muzan was lucky, and had managed to escape that near-death moment by self destructing, and his flesh would scatter in hundreds of pieces.

Muzan hid away, and waited for the man to grow old and die.So one of the threats to his life could disappear.

Once the demon slayer had grown old and passed on, Muzan made his move.

He slaughtered every demon slayer who knew Sun Breathing, so no Demon slayer could possibly have a chance against him.He thought he slaughtered everyone ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ He thought.

When he found out that there was a family.

Hidden, who had been passing on traditions, and the knowledge about Sun breathing, he was furious.

The fact that there was still humans, hidden from him, passing on the Knowledge about Sun breathing, the breath that could possibly put an end to him.!

He'd calmed down, and thought that he should just get the problem over with and murder the whole family in one go.

He smirked sadistically at that Idea, he pictured the images of ripping the family bodies to shreds, the sounds of their cries.

But then he took another moment, and thought;'What if I turned them into demons?'

He started realising so many things he could do instead of murdering the family.He could turn the family into demons,He could do experiments on them,He could torture them in the midst of experiments for his own joy.

The pale demon was deep in his thoughts;He wanted to ruin the family,Turn them to blood thirsty demons.He didn't care if one somehow manages to survive when he takes them,He'd just kill them later on.

Muzan planned to give the family a visit next week,A̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.

.

.

.

What he didn't know,Was that the family had powerful abilities,That would be a threat to him if they learned to control them...