Honey, not today...But maybe tomorrow.

Disclaimer: References to sexual things.

***
She was at the stove cooking while dressed in one of her typical styles, pastel blue boy basketball shorts with a My Hero Academia t-shirt. She was feeling in one of her modes, that androgynous boyish mode. When she feels like this sometimes, she's pretty much close to being asexual without anything sexual even close to her mind.

Prez Trump lumbers in, dressed in casual wear with his cute socks, sniffing with his nose in the air, lured by the smell of whatever the girl was cooking. He goes behind her, wrapping his arms around her smaller frame and resting his head on her shoulder. A warm loving feeling hits her in her belly.

"What'cha cookin?" :)

"Something for you...I guess," she blushes. "Burger meat, Spanish style, with white rice."

"Mm, sounds good!" He exclaims. She introduced him to Spanish and Japanese cooking, two of the main cuisines she somewhat knows how to make. Japanese is alright, but he really took to the Spanish cooking. It seemed rather familiar to him almost as she did when they first met. "I tell you what!"

"?"

"How about we...have a little dessert after we eat this?" He presses her close to his body.

"...what do you have in mind?"

"A little fun in the bedroom..." >:)

"......umm," she stammers. "I'm not really in the mood for that today...sorry." ^^;;

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.... Sorry!!!" ><;;;

"Ok..! Some other time ok?"

"Ok!"

He gives her a final squeeze and releases her. And goes off somewhere, perhaps to watch a sports game waiting for dinner. He was a bit disappointed, but to be honest, it was alright, because she'll eventually come around, as she always does. She's not one to do it everyday but he's already figured it out that she can't resist him. He's a magnet for her. He's like a drug and she'll eventually come for her fix.

And she's like a magnet to him. He sometimes reflects on when they first came together physically. It wasn't his typical experience of banging some hot fashion model in raw lust, another beautiful body to ravish and conquer. Rather, it was a like a mind altering experience, unlike anything he's ever experienced before. Different. Rather gentle. Her eyes full of love and admiration - something the others had to a point, but not to the point he saw it in her. And it was rather her first time going ALL the way. So they took their time, multiple sessions, exploring and admiring each other... She was in heaven.

Anyway! It's ok! Because waiting around, is better than the wait for his estranged wife, which never ended. At some point, they just weren't sexually active anymore. And eventually he simply had the bed to himself.