Weekend At Mar Lago - Part 2

"I'm walking back!"

"I'm walking back!"

"Don't be so stubborn, J! Get in the cart!"

J walks back to the main building, golf club over her shoulder as if it's a sword. With her head held high under her red hat and looking ahead defiantly, she's in attitude mode.

"Get in the cart. Now!"

Mr. Trump, in full golfing gear and a matching red hat, trails after her in his golf cart.

"No! I'm walking back!"

She looks ahead determined to cover the miles or whatever distance it is back to the main building. He pissed her off. She just wasn't having his short temper today and the hot Florida sun beaming down on both of them was not helping.

"Just get in the d@mn cart!"

"No..."

"Don't be so FVCKIN' stubborn!"

She continues walking for a bit, moving her hips with an attitude.

Then stops abruptly, "Well, if you didn't yell at me!"

"Well, if you weren't so fvcking stubborn...look, I'm sorry, ok?!"

She turns around, tears beginning to come down her face, now not really wanting to walk that long distance back under a brutal South Florida sun. Besides, something in her kind of doesn't want to continue fighting and ruin the rest of this weekend. What a minute! Did he just... Donald Trump doesn't say sorry. Yet... quietly she gets back into the cart next to him.

"Sigh," he pinches his nose with a tired expression. "You are like a d@mn kid sometimes, you know that?!"

That comment made her smile a little. She knew he meant it jokingly. "Sorry..." She reaches to hug him which he responds in kind. Then kisses her on her forehead causing her to blush. She clings to him a little longer than normal in the hug.

"Let's head back, ok?" He rubs her lower back, making circles, which gives her such a pleasant loving feeling in her belly she can't describe. His hand on her lower back is like a secret little button, making her purr like a cat. The nasty little golf course spat now becomes a distant memory.

"I love you!" <3

"I love you too. Now let's head back!
That's enough golf for the day."

"Ok!"