A Visit

"You~ can'tt~ catch me~!" Sing song voice.

"Wait till I get me hands on you!" ><

Trump chases J around the huge kitchen island as she sticks her tongue out at him, making a funny face. As he gets to the side she's on and about to reach her with an outstretched hand, she runs off to the other side, taunting him some more.

"Ha! Try to catch me, hun! If you can~!"
:P

"Heh!" He holds back a chuckle and shakes his head, this girl plays too much!! He decides to get her through a different means. "Look! Ok, you got me! Now can you cut it out...?"

"Ok

"Ok..." she stops, slightly confused, as he slowly makes his way towards her without her noticing. She begins to think she's won the game, until-.

"Ha!" He catches her. "Gotcha!"

"Misterr Truump!!!"

Holding her by her waist, he swings her around.

"Come here you!" He begins to drag her out the kitchen, his goal is to the bedroom for an afternoon of "fun."

"Misterrrr Truump!" She playfully protests, kicking her legs, as he laughs a bit.

Ding dong!

The doorbell stops the odd pair in their tracks.

Ding dong!

Sigh. "I'll get it." He drops the grin, his face back to serious - tough facade, as he releases her and heads to the door. She follows out of curiosity. Neither of them expected guests today.

"Yeah, Who is it?" He nonchalantly calls out as he opens the golden fortress door, big soft gray eyes then meeting icy blue.

It's as if the world around him disappears, turning black except for the beautiful ocean blue eyes of his wife of almost twenty years.

He stares at her for a few seconds quite stunned, not expecting his gorgeous 6ft model wife and the mother of his boy to be staring him down in their apartment again

6ft model wife and the mother of his boy to be staring him down in their apartment again.