Uber Eats

"Mr. Trump."

Silence.

"Mr. Trump!"

"Oooh Mr. Truummp~!" J exclaims in a sing song voice to the one sleeping besides her. Then "MR! TrumP!"

"Mm? Huh?" He groggily opens his eyes, looking up at the somewhat dark silhouette of the woman's face above him, his arm somehow still wrapped around her naked body. "What is it?!"he ask roughly, but brings her close to him, simply relishing having a woman in his bed, and his arms again. They previously fell asleep in each other's arms out of exhaustion from their previous activity. It's now twilight in the city, past sunset, and the buildings are covered in sparkling golden lights under the darkening sky.

"I'm hungryy."

"..."

"It's 8pm. It's dinner time."

He looks up at her, a familiar playful glint in his big soft gray eyes.

"I want to eat something." She goes on in that pestering tone of hers, not acting her age.

He brings her into a hug, holding her close to him, trapping her in his arms.

"Let's just call it a night, ok?" : P

".....!" She starts to struggle, kicking her legs out, acting a bit bratty. "MR! TrumP!!! It's only eight!!! I'm hunngryyyyyyy! I WANT something to eat!"

She continues to struggle, held close by him. The mischievous smirk becomes a chuckle. She huffs pretending to be mad, while in fact she's enjoying this little game. And he's enjoying it too. There's not too many women out there that are this fun and cute... the game goes on a bit.

"Well, what do you want?!"

She stops her struggling, feeling shy that the ball is now in her court.

"Well, I...um..." she actually couldn't think of anything off the top of her head. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'm asking you because you said you'd like to eat! Now what do you want?"

"Maybe something with protein..."

"Ok! I tell you what! Why don't we order from Uber Eats, dinner in bed."

"Ok."

And with that he picks up his phone and opens the Uber Eats app. They both look at the phone, their heads softly touching, as he scrolls down.

"Ohh this sounds nice!"

"I'm not in the mood for that." She states.

"Ok? What about this?"

"I don't really feel like eating that either."

"Then What Do You Want, J!?!"

She scrolls down with her finger, wanting to chose for herself.

"Shake Shack!"

"Ok. Shake shack then," he shakes his head in slight annoyance. She kisses him on his cheek and he gives her a look. -_-;

Sometimes she's just too much!

***

About an hour has passed since that order was placed and it is now 9pm. The city is now black with darkness aside from the thousands and thousands of golden lights dotting the buildings. The girl is now whining about how late the delivery is and how hungry she is, like a brat, sprawled out on the soft bed. The room is now bathed in a soft golden warm light from a lamp. He can only look at her and sigh, shaking his head in annoyance, as he rest his back against the headboard of the bed.

"Dude! It's been an HOURR!! When are they going to get here. Maybe they forgot about us!!!" She exclaims looking up at him, her angle making him look upside down to her.

"They. Did not. Forget us!" He sighs. He's annoyed, but he has to admit, this back and forth banter is actually kind of fun. It kind of feels like he has not only a lover, but a best friend he can rib with, without the worry over offending someone.

"I should've just went and got it! That was my original idea ALL along, but Noooo~ you suggested Uber Eats..."

"Am I ever wrong to you J? Tell me this, am I ever wrong?!"

"No.."

"Then cut the sh-"

The door bell rings, interrupting him mid sentence.

"I'll get it," he says nonchalantly as if the previous exchange didn't happen. Getting up, he puts his bathrobe on and heads out to the door.

And eventually returns with Shake Shack! She becomes excited welcoming the burgers, fries and ice cream, while forgetting the previous complaints. And he'll admit, it's not quit McDonalds his favorite, but it smells good. And quite frankly, probably a bit more healthier than his og favorite.

"Yummy!" She exclaims with glee while taking her part of the meal and sitting back in bed. She does the little shimmy many girls do when they get to eat delicious food. He joins her on the bed and wraps an arm around her in a hug, placing a kiss on her forehead, which caused her to blush, looking up at him in delight. He then turns the tv and flips through the channel looking for a good show to watch, eventually finding one.

"Ok, then! Let's eat, shall we?!"