Mexican Food

Disclaimer: Smut :')

***

Soo, I can't help but notice that he brought you into work this morning. That's so cute!"

"Yeah..." J giggles embarrassingly as she and her cute bubbly counterpart Julie relax behind the bar during a lull in their service hours right before closing. "Yeah, he's kinda acting like this overprotective dad because I got sick yesterday."

"Aww!"

"Yeah.. Good thing I woke up perfectly fine today, or else he would've taken "my a$$ to the Hospital" his words." J adds, rolling her eyes in mock annoyance.

"What?!!" Julie burst out laughing. "That's a bit much! Haha! ...but it's so so sweet! How old he is again??!"

"You don't want to know...heh," J sheepishly responds, somehow falling into Trumpian speak. "But he does look younger than his age, that I can tell you!"

J is actually very proud of how good Mr. Trump looks for his age, so she brags about it whenever she can.

"Hahaha! Wow, he really is like a dad! I'm sorry, I couldn't deal! More power to you girl!"

"Uh, thanks! But I think it's perfect...he's perfect!"

"Haha! Sooo, how are you guys doing anyway?"

Innocent looking Julie, who had her fair share of married men and is apolitical with no hard feelings towards Trump, finds J's story actually pretty interesting. In fact, she's one of the few that actually understands what's going on since she's one of the very few J even shared these things with, without the fear of being judged or condemned.

"Everything is great! No, amazing overa-."

"In bed too, riiiight??!" She giggles and J blushes red, covering her face with her hands embarrassed at Julie's inquiry.

"......."

"Riiiight??"

She mumbles behind her hands embarrassed, "it's...beyond amazing!"

"Hahaha! I bet..how tall is he again? Haha..."

"6,3. Trust me, it's proportionate!" J exclaims somehow still caught in her guy's manner of speech, covering her face, embarrassed yet proud.

"Hahahaha! Wow ok, you go girl! ...so how's everything else? You seen his wife??"

J just doesn't understand her friend's fascination with extramarital affairs and living on the edge. It's definitely not her thing and she'll even claim the situation with Trump is different.

"Uh...no, she's never around. I'm pretty sure they are done for good. ...but come to think of it, she did stop by to grab more of her things two days ago."

"Ohhh! This is interesting! What's she's like?"

"Seemingly cold and intimidating. But one of the most beautiful women you could ever lay eyes on. Otherworldly! She's a 10, straight up!"

"Ooo competition!"

"Heh! Whatever..." J can only shake her head at her friend's wanting a more juicier competition between a guy's two love interests.

"So...how do you feel with her visit? Did she made you feel uncomfortable? Cursed you even? Is the stress why you really got sick? Haha.."

"What?! No!!! No no!! I just mind my business. Why should I be jealous when she's like moving out?!"

"I don't know, love makes people do the weirdest things, hehe..."

"Whatever! ...come to think of it, things get weird when they do meet up for whatever reason."